University: Facing the Unavoidable.

Crossing the Parallel Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
University: Facing the Unavoidable.

 

 

Since they became final year students, everyone’s schedule had become increasingly busy. This was why when a rare day where everyone did not have to worry about classes or deadlines came up, Jaehyun jumped at the opportunity to gather everyone for a homemade meal together. It also happened that Johnny had chosen today’s dinner to reveal his future plans with the rest.

 

“Art therapy?” Jaehyun stated in disbelief.

 

Waving the steam created by the hotpot away from his face, Jaehyun glanced around the table and confirmed that this was news to Nari and Taeyong as well before landing his eyes on Johnny again.

 

Taeyong paused, his chopsticks frozen mid-air just as he was about to place a fishball in Nari’s bowl. Frowning, Nari lightly slapped Taeyong’s wrist so that he would finally release the fishball for Nari to consume.

 

“Wait, what as that?” Seulgi’s voice echoed from Jaehyun’s phone that was placed on the table.

 

“Your sunbae dearest will be an art therapist,” Jaehyun repeated.

 

“Jung Jaehyun—”

 

“Why art?” Jaehyun interrupted Seulgi’s threat, keeping his focus on Johnny instead. “You’re not taking any art modules are you? Nor have you taken any in the past.”

 

“I have Nari to thank for that,” Johnny replied with a smile. “And the toad.”

 

Again, Taeyong froze, this time his chopsticks were clutching onto a piece of cabbage that he had intended to transfer into Nari’s bowl. In response, Nari pushed Taeyong’s hand towards himself and dropped the vegetable in his own bowl, showing a grin of victory when she achieved her mission.

 

“You need to eat more vegetables.” Taeyong frowned after realising what Nari had done.

 

“Can’t hear you, too busy eating,” Nari countered with a mouthful of meat.

 

“That’s disgusting,” Jaehyun complained with his face scrunched up in distaste. “Don’t talk with your mouth full of food.”

 

“You’re disgusting,” Nari snapped back without missing a beat.

 

“I second that,” Seul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter