Chapter Nine

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And three, four, and up. Wait, wait, wait!" Yoona said as she stopped and turned to Taeyeon. They were busy practicing for their exam at the party tomorrow. "What was that move? That wasn't in the choreography," Yoona said. "Yeah you’re right, but I thought that it would be fun to add some improvisations," Taeyeon said while waving her arms. "That's a nice move," Yuri said. "We don't have to stick with the choreography even though it's amazing," she said to Yoona.

 "Yeah, I'm right. Why don't we just enjoy it? If we fail this at least we've done our best and enjoyed ourselves," she said. Yoona rolled her eyes when she saw Taeyeon's grin, but she had a point. "Fine, let's enjoy this but let's keep on track. I know your improvisation very well," Yoona said and pointed to Taeyeon. Then, Taeyeon put a hand beside her temple. "Yes captain," she said. "Okay guys, let's start again," Yuri said and moved back to her former position which is facing the mirror.

Sunny took them to the dance class room so that they could practice for their performance. She left them because she had to help plan tomorrow's party at the academy hall. At the moment, every student was busy preparing. "Can we have a break? I'm tired, probably because I'm getting old," Taeyeon said and sat on the floor while catching her breath. Yoona and Yuri rolled their eyes at Taeyeon's excuse. "I'm thirsty too," Yoona said. She took her drink and threw one to Taeyeon.

She sat next to her and gulped her drink down. The door pushed open and Sunny walked in. "Hey, how was your practice?" she asked them."Good, but someone's getting old and needs a break," Yoona said and Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at her. "Why don't you dance with us?" Taeyeon asked as she put her drink on the floor and stood up, while approaching the girl. "Dance? No, I can't dance like you guys," Sunny replied. "You don't need to dance like us," Taeyeon said.

She grabbed the shy girl's hand and pulled her. "Just a simple move like this," she said as she parted her legs and lifted an arm up while the other one stretched out before her. She started moving her body like she was riding a horse. "I know how to do that," Sunny said, but when Taehyung beckoned for her to dance with him, she shook her head again. "It would be embarrassing, I'm not that good," she said, but Taeyeon took her hand.

Yoona laughed at the two, but she stopped laughing when Taeyeon approached her and made her stand up. "No, I'm not doing that dance Taehyung!" Yoona exclaimed. Yuri could only shake her head while watching Taeyeon attempt to make Sunny and Taeyeon dance. She gulped her drink and was about to rest when other guests arrived, Chanyeol and the President of the School of Music, Tiffany.

She bowed her head to her seniors. "I came to see your...," Tiffany said to the tall boy and glanced at the other two boys that were playing around. "...practice," she said. "Oh, we've been practicing, now we're taking a break," Yuri explained to the president. She said it a little bit louder, so that the other two could hear her but they didn't. Yuri could only mentally facepalm herself. The president's voice broke her thought. "Anyways, I loved your gag," she said.

"Oh, thanks. That's actually really embarrassing," Yuri said and blushed under the president's gaze. Yuri looked away and saw Yoona pinning Taeyeon to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter