Chapter Three

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean we have to dress up as boys?" Yoona asked and Yuri nodded in confusion. "We can't be students of two schools at the same time," Taeyeon said to Yuri. "You can't leave your school either because your parents won't allow you to. So he said that we need to make a new identity," she said. "But why should we be a boy? Why do we need to disguise ourselves?" Yoona inquired. "Yeah, we can still attend the school as girls," she said.

"Do you really want to take the risk that someone will recognize us?" Taeyeon asked. "The thing is even if we change our names, we'll still look like Kwon Yuri, Kim Taeyeon, and Im Yoona," Taeyeon said as she pointed a finger at Yuri and Yoona and then pointed it to her chest. "So we must disguise as boys," she explained. After a while, Yuri finally said something. "As crazy as it is, you have a point," said Yuri.

"You have to do it, unless you want to give up your dream and keep living a boring life. Anyways, I'll tell him you guys don't want to do it," Taeyeon said while pretending to make a call. Yoona let out a groan of frustration before giving in. "Alright, alright, I'm in, but dressing up as boys are crazy. What if someone catches us?" she asked. "Says the tomboyish girl," Taeyeon muttered under her breath and quickly cleared and put a wide grin on her face.

"Don't worry, we won't get caught," she said. The next morning, Taeyeon came to Yuri and Yoona's house and dragged them out to go shopping with her. They went shopping for everything they might need for their disguise. They bought wigs, boy clothes, shoes, and even underwear because Taeyeon insisted. Soon, Taeyeon took them to the food court so they could hang out and observe some men.

-

Yoona finished drinking her orange juice, she fidgeted with her straw. She propped her chin with her elbow and put it on her palm. She was in the food court of a shopping mall with Taeyeon on her right and Yuri on her right. They have sat there for half an hour now. Taeyeon emptied her glass and wiped before turning to her new friends.

"Have you guys got something?" Taeyeon asked. "This is boring," said Yoona. "Got what?" Yuri asked while frowning. Taeyeon sighed at the two girls in front of her. "Did you learn something from those guys? What do you think we're doing here?" she asked them. "Resting," Yoona and Yuri replied. "We aren't resting here!" Taeyeon said and took Yoona's last chicken wing before she could eat it. Yoona was about to hit the girl's hand because she ate her precious chicken.

"We're observing," said Taeyeon. "Observing?" Yoona asked. "Yes we're observing. From now on, we'll have to act like guys. We have to sit, talk, eat, walk, everything," Taeyeon said while emphasizing the last word. "So stop eating and drinking and open your eyes," Taeyeon said while putting her hands beside her head. "And watch," she continued. Yoona glanced at Yuri and reluctantly followed Taeyeon's gaze.

Taeyeon looked over at the boys but didn't really observe anyone. She was fully aware that she wasn't a girly person, but that didn't mean that she didn't want to act like a boy either. On the contrary, she never found men charming. Their one sided smile, their look at me type of laughter, and their off ground walk made her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Okay, we've learned enough stuff. Now let's go," she said as she stood up from her chair. "Go where?" Yoona and Yuri asked, Taeyeon confused them again. "Our boy lives are starting tomorrow, so we need to practice of course! Let's go," she said. Yoona glanced at Yuri before getting up.and followed the eager Taeyeon. They wondered why Taeyeon looked so eager about cross dressing.

Yoona and Yuri followed the girl outside the mall and they left in Taeyeon's Mercedes. Taeyeon amazed them once the black sedan entered the mansion. "This is your house?" Yoona said as she looked around the two story house before her. "Are you a princess or something?" she asked her. "This is amazing," Yuri said in an astonished tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter