Chapter Five

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona woke up early in the morning, she couldn't sleep and was eager to start her first day. She dressed up and looked at herself in the mirror. She wore black pants, a white shirt, and a red necktie. She really liked the School of Music symbol on her chest pocket and necktie. The symbol was a golden treble clef with a harp and trumpet on each side. The words Saint Mary's Academy were written above it and School of Music were written below it.

She took the last piece of her uniform which was a blue suit jacket and put it on. She trailed her fingers over the symbols on her left chest. "Wow, you look cool in that uniform," someone said. Taeyeon's voice startled Yoona and finally looked back at the girl. "You better get ready," she told the girl. Yoona smiled as Taeyeon reluctantly headed towards the bathroom. Yoona was surprised to see the girl she had helped yesterday in front of their room. Apparently, the girl was their guide for today.

She introduced herself as Lee Sunny, a sixth year student at the School of Music. They met Yuri and were relieved to see that Yuri was still in one piece. She had no scars or anything bad and they headed downstairs. First, Sunny decided to take them to meet the janitor. He was just like Suho told them, he was scary. After meeting the janitor, Sunny decided to take them to breakfast.

Yoona looked at the boys and girls around her as they walked towards the canteen, she felt worried that someone would recognize them. Yuri noticed her nervousness and gave Yoona a light pat on her shoulder. She smiled back at her and took a deep breath. Many students were already in the canteen. She noticed that everyone immediately stepped aside, making way for them. She knitted her brows, she was confused.

Sunny took her arm and pulled her backwards. She put her hands on her ears and suddenly, girls and boys started to scream and whistle."What in the world?" she exclaimed. Finally, she could see the reason why people were screaming. Three boys walked towards them, but it wasn't them that people were screaming for. A handsome tall boy walked confidently behind the three boys with both of his hands in his pant pockets. His lips curled in a little smile as girls screamed his name.

"He is Ok Taecyeon. He is a sixth year student who was the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter