Chapter Twelve

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, Yoona was thrown back to reality. She felt soft lips on hers, but she couldn't move. She was falling deeper into the brown eyes before her. She still couldn't move when the girl finally leaned off. "Now you are mine," Jessica said. Yoona felt her knees go limp with the girl's small smile with her finger on her lips. Then Jessica backed away and spun on her heel, leaving the hall as if nothing happened.

Gasps turned into squeals and cries, but Yoona's head was still processing what happened. Finally, Taeyeon and Yuri shook her shoulders and Yoona started freaking out. "What in the world?" she said. "That was an amazing performance you had, Principal Eugene. You have amazing students, but I shouldn't be surprised.

This is Saint Mary's Academy after all," a principal said. Principal Eugene turned to her guest and offered a polite smile. Then her gaze turned towards the student representative who was walking towards the exit door and then to the new student who was freaking out. It turns out that things were more complicated than she thought.

-

"You're seriously crazy. I know that you do crazy things sometimes, but this was over the top. You should have seen his face! You're really, really crazy Jessica," Tiffany said. Jessica put her pen down in annoyance and lifted her gaze from the paper that she was reading. "Say I'm crazy again, and I'll kick you out," she said to the girl. "I know that you won't do that," Tiffany said. She chuckled when Jessica rolled her eyes before reading the paper.

"I didn't know that you preferred younger men, but he's cute. However, he's short tempered, don't you think?" she asked. Jessica kept reading the paper while ignoring Tiffany. "But I think that they're really great. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a fan club, but the poor blonde one that you kissed. I bet you broke his fans' hearts," she said. She sipped her tea and smiled when the student representative laid her pen down again and glared at her.

"Aww, someone's shy," she said and Jessica rolled her eyes. "I see you've got another victim," Jessica said, changing the topic. "You mean the tall one? Well he's charming, I like him," Tiffany said. Jessica raised an eyebrow and Tiffany giggled. "Now back to the topic. Seriously, I'm curious, I thought you hated that boy. Wait, you...," Tiffany said and paused, while narrowing her eyes. "Don't like him, do you," she said. Before Jessica could say anything, someone forcefully opened the door.

Taecyeon stormed in, he was extremely annoyed. "You were five minutes late and you burst in without knocking, next time...," Jessica said, but Taecyeon cut her off. "You kissed that new boy?!" Taecyeon shouted. "Uh-oh, someone's jealous," Tiffany said under her breath. She sipped her tea and turned to Suzy who took a chair in front of her. "This is ridiculous," she said indifferently. "Everyone was talking about how you kissed that new student last night," Taecyeon said to Jessica.

"What?" Jessica groaned as she groaned while slapping her palms against the desk and pushed her body up. "You will sit and start the meeting or help me," she said. "But you were my partner and I...," Taecyeon said, but Tiffany put her cup down and stood next to the poor boy.  "Calm down man. Relax," she said and leaned a little so the others couldn't hear her. "Don't worry, no one is going to take your Queen. You're still the King," she said to him.

When the boy turned to her, she winked. "Really?" the boy asked. "For now," Tiffany mumbled and cleared . She offered a nod to Taecyeon. "Now sit," she said. Jessica watched as Taecyeon finally sat down. "Thank you," she said and sat back on the chair to start the meeting. Suzy held the paper in her hands, but she didn't really pay attention. She looked over her paper and at the student representative.

-

Yoona rubbed her palms, she was waiting for the principal. She also couldn't sleep the night of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter