Chapter Thirteen

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica knocked on Principal Eugene's door and walked inside. She headed towards her desk, and Principal Eugene was reading her paperwork. "Principal Eugene, I brought the file you needed," she said. Principal Eugene took her reading glasses off. "Oh you finished it. Thank you, the Committee needs it next week," she said. Jessica handed the file to her and turned around, but the woman stopped her. "By the way, nice performance," Principal Eugene said.

She leaned her elbows on the desk and laced her fingers together. "I'm just doing my job," Jessica said and started to walk, when the woman stopped her again. "I don't know if it includes kissing another student," she said. "It isn't your business," Jessica said over her shoulder. "Of course it is my business. If it relates to the Academy, then it is my business," Principal Eugene said and leaned back against her chair.

"I know how much this Academy means to you and I trust you. I rely on you Jessica," she said. Jessica didn't reply and left the room, sometimes she hated her position. She let out a soft sigh and headed towards the stairs. "You're not serious with that boy, are you?" someone asked. Jessica stopped. "What's wrong? I'm kissing a boy for god's sake!" she said as she turned around to face Suzy.

"Don't tell me you're worrying about me now? Thanks but I don't need your concern," she said and Suzy let out a cold chuckle. "You are the student representative of this academy," she said pointedly. Jessica steadied her gaze. "I don't need you to remind me about my job. If you want to be the next student representative of the academy, let me give you advice," she said and stepped extremely close to Suzy.

"Mind your own business," she whispered and smirked at her before spinning on her heels. "These people are driving me insane," she said. She needed to do something that Tiffany would consider crazy and think of her as insane. Maybe she should meet the new student, her lips curled up in a small smile as she descended the stairs. She had a great plan in mind.

-

The final bell rang, ending school. Yoona closed her notebook and put it in her bag. "What are you going to do after this?" Sunny asked. Taeyeon patted her chin and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't really have anything to do. I'm going to the library," Yoona said and hung her bag on her shoulder. "Do you guys want to come?" she asked. Yuri and Taeyeon shook their heads. "I'm going to the study room in the dorms," Sunny answered. "Why don't you join me and I'll show you my notes," she said.

"Really? Thank you Sunny! I forgot to take my notes," Taeyeon said with a wide grin. "No, you don't forget to do it, you just didn't do it. You shouldn't help her Sunny," Yuri said and Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at her. "I tried, but Mrs. Song talks too fast. You're my savior Sunny! Let's go!" Sunny said. Yoona and Yuri shook their heads at them. While the three were heading to the dorm, Yoona walked towards the library.

She sauntered across the formal garden and hummed the song she sang yesterday. She already had the title which was Dance for Me. She couldn't wait to write another song. She smiled at the thought and lifted her gaze. Yoona halted when she saw three boys standing before her, she sighed in annoyance. "Really guys, you don't have an-," but she was cut off when something black covered her face.

They grabbed her arms, dragging her with them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter