Chapter Twenty Three

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany?" Yuri mumbled, she couldn't look away from the president girl. Tiffany had her hands around the boy's neck while the boy had his hands on her back, they didn't even notice her. "Come on Yunho, let's go," Taeyeon said to break the shocked Yuri out of her reverie. She released a breath and looked away. "What's wrong? Did you see a ghost or something?" Yoona asked as they approached the stairs. "Huh? Oh there's nothing," Yuri said.

Luckily Yoona believed her. Yuri shook her head a little, but the scene kept flashing inside her head. Apparently the boy was right about Tiffany, she was just one of those people whom Tiffany would flirt with. Suddenly she had an urge to run as far as she could from this place. "We should hurry," Yuri said before running away. "Yunho, wait!" Taeyeon called as she chased after the girl. Yoona was about to follow the girl, but she spotted Jessica.

She was talking to Mrs. Song with Taecyeon beside her. She thought about leaving, but Jessica noticed her and waved, telling her to wait. Yoona quickly looked away when Taecyeon turned to her. She leaned against the pillar, waiting for Jessica. "Hi, Yonghwa. What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked. "Hey Tiffany, I'm waiting for..," Yoona said but trailed off, but she didn't even have to say the name because Tiffany smiled knowingly at her. 

"By the way, where are your friends?" Tiffany asked, looking around. "They're heading towards the classroom," Yoona replied, but she could see the disappointment on Tiffany's face. "Say hello to Yunho for me," she said and noticed that Jessica was walking towards them. "I guess I have to go. See you around Yonghwa," she said. Yoona gave a light nod when Tiffany winked before leaving. When she turned around, Jessica was standing behind her.

"Hi," Yoona said. "Well hello to you too," Jessica greeted back. "How are you feeling? You look better now," Jessica said. She was about to take Yonghwa's arm, but she remembered the promise she made yesterday. Cursing mentally, she just stared at him. "Yeah I feel better now, thanks," Yoona said as she rubbed her palms nervously, because the girl was staring at her. "I'm not lying. I'm fine," she said. Jessica giggled at Yonghwa's blush.

"Well actually, I wanted to see you myself, but I had to make a promise to you yesterday. Can I take it back?" she asked. Yonghwa put his hand over his mouth before bursting into laughter. "Can I?" she asked and Yoona shook her head while pushing Jessica's hand, because the girl tried to tickle her side. "I was just kidding yesterday," Yoona said. "You were kidding?" Jessica asked. Yoona nodded, earning a pinch from the girl. 

"Ouch! Sorry Jessica, I'm sorry Jessica!" she exclaimed. Jessica finally released Yonghwa's belly. "That was for lying to me," she said and stuck her tongue out. "As much as I want to spend time with you, we have class," Jessica said. "Yeah, your prince is probably waiting for you," Yoona teased and that earned her another pinch. "Ouch! Jessica, that hurts you know," she said.

She could feel glances from the other students on them, but she had no time to worry about that since Jessica grabbed her chin and stared into her eyes. "There is only one prince and he's standing in front of me right now," Jessica stated. If they were alone, she would have kissed Yonghwa to prove her words. Instead, she released his chin and tapped his nose. "Don't forget that," she said.

Yoona blinked twice and watched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter