Chapter Seven

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So this is everything," Sunny said as she ended the tour. "What are you guys going to do after this?" she asked. "We need to decide what to do for our performance. Can you show us a good place?" Yuri asked and Sunny clapped her hands. "Then let's go to the back garden," she said. The three followed Taeyeon to the back garden. Yoona noticed that several girls would glance at them while they passed by.

She and Yuri were trying to remain quiet, but Taeyeon was smiling and greeting the other girls. They shouldn't be surprised because it was Taeyeon after all. They finally decided on a place where there was a huge cherry blossom tree. "Okay, first we need to decide on what kind of performance we'll do," said Yuri. "We should sing because it's the only thing we can do," said Taeyeon. "We can also dance," Yoona added. "Oh, you three can dance?" Sunny asked.

"That's cool, can you show me?" she asked. "Well if you help us," Taehyung said and winked. Sunny blushed a little, she had never had such gestures from a boy before. She never had guy friends in her life, but she was fairly comfortable with them. "If you need me too. I will," she said. "Of course we need help. We need someone to see our performance," said Yunho. Sunny nodded and smiled with a rosy tint still on her cheeks. "Okay, so I think we should do a cover. What do you think?" Yonghwa asked.

"I have the same thought, because we don't have an original song," said Yuri. She made a mental note to write her own song after the party. Taeyeon pulled out her phone. "How about this group? It's pop rock and everybody knows this song. Girls won't be able to stand it, they'll be drooling over us," she said. Yoona knitted her brows at the grinning Taeyeon who seemed to be enjoying this disguising thing, but Taeyeon turned to Sunny awkwardly.

"Just kidding, it's a guy's joke," said Taehyung while clearing his throat. Yonghwa and Yunho raised their eyebrows. "Anyways, this song is really good. What do you think?" Taeyeon asked as she played the song. "Hey, I know that song," Yoona said as she looked at Taeyeon's phone. "We can dance to it like you said, but we only have two days," Yuri replied. "Then let's practice, shall we?" Taeyeon said. Sunny watched as the three boys started to sing. She must admit, they had amazing voices.

However, their voices haven't dropped yet, but they weren't too high either. They definitely didn't lie when they said that they could dance. Sunny realized that the three boys had different styles in dance. Taehyung excelled at energetic hip hop and his dance and comical face would make girls scream and drool over him. Yunho's style was a bit more contemporary. He had perfect long arms and legs and had an amazingly slim body.

All he needed was a partner and they would rock the ballroom, and the last boy was Yonghwa. His style was also hip hop but it was different from Taehyung's. His moves somehow reminded her of Saint Mary's best dancer. "This would be interesting," she muttered to herself and her lips curled up at the thought. Yonghwa swung an arm down and bent her back while straightening up and extended a hand. Yunho and Taehyung also made the same pose. "How was it?" they asked Sunny.

Sunny clapped her hands before putting two thumbs up. "You guys amazed me. That was amazing!" she said. Yoona slumped her body on the grass. "Really?" she asked them. Sunny gave them a nod and still held her thumbs up. "Finally. I'm tired," Yuri said as she sat next to Yoona while Taeyeon sat next to Sunny. "So we're going to do this song?" Taeyeon asked while stretching her legs out. "Yeah," Yuri answered. "By the way, we need costumes," she said and Yoona facepalmed.

They almost forgot that part. "You're right. I'll leave that to you, because I have no idea about the costume stuff," she said and threw a twig towards a smiling Taeyeon. "Ugh, what are we going to do now?" Yoona asked while groaning. "Actually," Sunny said and the three boys turned to her while she was holding a tablet against her chest and hesitantly looking at them. "Do you have an idea?" Yuri asked.

"Well, I had nothing better to do, so while you were practicing I..." Sunny said, but she started stuttering and she suddenly became shy. "Let me see it," Taeyeon said and Sunny hesitantly handed the tablet to her. Taeyeon's jaw dropped and looked up at the timid girl and back down at the tablet. "Sunny this is awesome!" she exclaimed and Yoona and Yuri leaned closer. "Let us see it!" said Yuri, and Taeyeon handed the tablet to them and they looked at the sketch.

"You just made this?" Yoona asked, she was astonished with the shy girl's talent. Sunny pushed her glasses up and slightly nodded. "Thank you," Yoona said as she gratefully smiled. "I could kiss you right now Sunny!" Taeyeon said as she pulled the girl by the shoulders and hugged her. However, a slap on the head stopped her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter