Chapter Eighteen

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, how I've missed this," Taeyeon said. Yoona and Yuri chuckled at her enthusiasm when they decided to go to street dance. Now they were heading towards the old bridge, they could hear the hip hop music as they got closer. Just like three weeks ago, many people had been gathering around the area and it seemed like they were doing a dance battle. Yoona clapped at the two girls who were break dancing.

They stepped back when two guys stepped in, starting their footwork before freezing. She laughed when Taeyeon let out a whistle when a guy put his hand to support his body while spinning around. The guys left the floor and then the girls took back the floor. For a while, they watched the boys and girls battle each other. After they finished, Taeyeon pulled them towards the dance floor. Yoona moved her head while swaying her hips and following the music beat.

Soon she was lost in her dance. Yuri and Taeyeon were also enjoying the music and dancing beside her. Finally after disguising and living as a boy for three weeks, she could finally be herself and enjoy her time as a girl. Yoona popped her chest in and out and spun around. She was surprised to see eyes behind a silver mask looking at her. She immediately recognized the guy as one of the Men in Black. The man kept his gaze while shaking his body.

After a moment, she broke eye contact and also spun around, but the guy moved in front of her and leaned closer. "Nice dance," he said. Yoona stopped for a moment when she heard a deep voice in her ear, she looked up and he winked. She thought about stepping back, but the guy took her waist and pulled her to the other side away from the crowd. Normally she wouldn't dance with a stranger, but tonight she decided to have fun.

Besides, she has seen him dance before and she became captivated by it. She started to sway her hips and noticed the small smile on his lips as he shook his body with her. To her surprise, she enjoyed dancing with him, but she stopped when Taeyeon called her name. She took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from her forehead. "I'm coming!" she shouted to Taeyeon, she started to walk but the guy stopped her by catching her wrist. "Hope I can see you again," he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter