Chapter Sixteen

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona burst into her dorm room while grumbling. "Ugh, that crazy, erted, insane girl. I hate her so much!" she yelled. Taeyeon who was reviewing her notes jumped on her chair when her roommate burst in, grumbling exasperatedly. "What happened?" she asked and Yoona stopped pacing. "It's all the queen wannabe's fault," she said. "You mean Jessica?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah, that girl," Yoona said in frustration. She started to pace again, clenching her fists.

"That girl is crazy," she said. Taeyeon let out a chuckle and took Yoona to sit on the bed. "Okay, I see that something happened. What did she do?" Taeyeon asked. "What did she do?" Yoona said as she raised her voice and stood up again while looking down on Taeyeon. "That girl, she..she...she...," Yoona said as she trailed off. Upon seeing Yoona suddenly get nervous, Taeyeon grinned widely, realizing what happened.

She stood beside the nervous girl and threw an arm on Yoona's shoulder. "Did she kiss you again?" Taeyeon asked. Yoona looked away and gave a light nod. Then Taeyeon's laugh brought her gaze back to the girl. "Why are you laughing? I'm in serious trouble, you know," she said to the girl. "Are you sure you're in trouble?" Taeyeon asked and laughed. Yoona lifted a fist and Taeyeon quickly continued her sentence.

"Sorry, it's just...oh my god," she said as she held her belly and laughed again. Yoona pushed her arm off and sat back down on the bed. "Don't you think it's awesome? You barely entered this academy and the number one student representative fell head over heels for you. Isn't that awesome?" she said. "Yeah right and I'm the Queen of England" Yoona retorted and Taeyeon bent over in laughter.

"Can you stop laughing? I'm serious here," she said. "Okay, okay. Sorry," Taeyeon said after taking a deep breath. "But seriously, that's cool. I mean...," but she stopped when Yoona glared at her. "Okay, I'm just kidding, geez. So, what are you going to do?" she asked her. "I don't know, she won't leave me alone," Yoona replied and sighed. "Yeah, she loves kidnapping you anyway," Taeyeon added and chuckled.

Then Taeyeon took Yoona's side and sat on the bed. "You know, I don't thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter