Chapter Six

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica glared at the insolent boy she had never seen before stand in front of her. The blonde boy didn't flinch under her stare. Instead, he glared back at her. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked him in a menacing voice. "Your guard here has very bad manners and as a student representative or whatever you are. You shouldn't pretend that it didn't happen," Yonghwa said in a mocking way. 

Jessica clenched her fist and pulled his hand off and turned to the girl. "Are you okay?" she asked her and she shook her head. "I'm fine," she said. Then, Jessica turned back to Yonghwa. "You heard that. She's fine," she said in an irritated voice. Then, Yonghwa shrugged slightly. "But she deserves an apology for being manhandled," he said. She noticed that the student representative clenched her jaw to suppress her anger. "Please forgive my guard's rude behavior," Jessica finally said.

If they were alone, she would have made the boy regret insulting her, but she couldn't because she was in front of all the other students. When the girl mumbled something saying that she was fine, she turned around and sent her last glare to the blond haired boy. Yoona watched as the boys bowed apologetically to the girl and ran towards the angry student representative but she ignored them. Taeyeon and Yuri's hands on her shoulders broke her gaze.

Taeyeon patted her shoulder. "That was very brave Yonghwa. You're incredible!" Sunny said to the boy who was now her hero. "Do you know what you have just done?" she asked him. Yoona turned to Sunny, she was a little confused. "What have I done?" Yoona asked her. "She is Jessica Jung, the student representative of the academy, she's the Queen. Everyone fears her, even the teacher and you just scolded her," Sunny said in amusement.

"I don't care if she's a queen, princess, or whatever," said Yoona. Sunny shook her head in admiration. From the corner of Yoona's eyes, she noticed the other girl approach them. "Thank you for helping me. My name is Jennie and I'm a fourth year student at the School of Music. Are you new? I've never seen you guys before," she said. "I just did what people should do and we're new," she replied.

"My name is Yonghwa and they are Yunho, Taehyung, and Sunny. We are fourth year students," she said. "Nice to meet you guys, because you saved me just tell me if you need anything," she said. Yoona gave her a grateful smile. "Thank you," she said. "No, I should thank you. I have to go, see you around Yonghwa," Jennie said. Yoona offered a light nod as Jennie smiled before walking towards the dining room.

"Let's go, I'm hungry!" Taeyeon said as she pulled the others with him. The canteen was already filled with students from juniors to seniors. It was called a canteen, but it was as big as a hall. There were three long tables for each school. The three boys followed Sunny to the back of the room and they took their meals. Yoona held her tray while walking towards the School of Music table. Although she kept her gaze on Sunny's back, she could feel people staring at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter