Chapter Fourteen

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Mrs. Song," the students said. "Good morning. I hope you guys had a nice weekend and now we are ready for a new week. Anyways, today we will have vocal lessons, since not all of you have graduated from Saint Mary's Academy Junior High School," Victoria said, smiling widely when she spotted her favorite new students. Yoona smiled, bowing her head a little when Victoria gave a small wave towards them.

It was actually really embarrassing. "So now we'll start from the basics," Victoria continued. "Now come closer," she said. Yoona and the other students lined up beside a grand piano. She straightened her back and exhaled, she glanced at her classmates. Everyone else couldn't wait to start the lesson as well. Yuri and Taeyeon were grinning widely at her and Victoria's voice brought their attention back to the teacher.

"Before you learn how to sing, you first need to learn breathing exercises. They are essential for singers," Victoria continued. Yoona listened intently to Victoria's explanation. She laced her fingers together and put her hands over her stomach, and inhaled and then exhaled. They did that exercise for a while, Taeyeon puffed her cheeks while holding her breath and popping her eyes out. Sunny was giggling beside her.

"Kim Taehyung, as cute as it is, don't play around during class," Victoria said. "I'm sorry," Taeyeon replied, smiling sheepishly. She stuck her tongue out when Yoona stifled a laugh. A quick slap on the shoulder from Yuri landed on her head. "Oww! What was that for?!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Kim Taehyung, I'm warning you. Don't push the limits," Victoria said. "But I didn't do anything," Taeyeon said defensively, but when Victoria cocked her head, she lowered her gaze. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Are you okay?" Sunny whispered between her giggles. "It hurts a little," Taeyeon said and pouted. Yoona and Yuri rolled their eyes and focused back on the lesson. Finally, the bell rang signaling that the morning class was over. "Okay students, have a nice lunch and don't be late for the afternoon class," Victoria said to her students. "Yes Mrs. Song," they said. "Come on Yoona, hurry up. I'm hungry," Taeyeon said impatiently. "Okay, okay," she replied.

After tying her shoe laces, Yoona jogged up towards her waiting friends. "Let's go," she said. They left the classroom, but they halted at the doorway. Some of the boys showed up, blocking their way. Yoona recognized the boy who purposely poured ketchup on her shirt. "What do you want?" she asked. "I heard that you visited Jessica's office last week. What were you doing there?" he asked. Yoona wanted to tell them that she was kidnapped there, but she just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Yuri and Taeyeon turned to Yoona. "You've been visiting that girl? Since when?" they asked. Yoona didn't reply to their question. "Yes I did. By the way, she called me and we had tea together," she said and smirked at the boy. "And it was a very lovely time," she continued. She decided to play along, because it seemed that the boys wouldn't leave her either way. She kept her smirk as the boy tried to intimidate her with his height. "Hey, back off dude," Taeyeon said.

She glared back when the boy turned to her, then he looked back at Yoona. "Six at the gym. We'll be waiting for you, you can bring your friends," he said. Yoona held her gaze at the boy. He smirked and beckoned his gang to leave. "What did he mean?" Yuri asked in confusion. "You shouldn't go. What if they want to fight you guys," Sunny said. "We should tell a teacher," she said. "A fight?" Yuri asked and shook her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter