Chapter Eight

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona looked around while hiding behind the cherry blossom tree. Her fangirls have been following her everywhere ever since what happened in the hall. She blamed her stupid mouth for making this happen. Yuri and Taeyeon couldn't help her because girls were also chasing them. She believed that they were hiding somewhere inside the academy. They just started and they were already getting chased by girls. "Oh there he is! Yonghwa!" some girls exclaimed.

"Just great," Yoona said as she ran as fast as she could. She thought that they would stop chasing her because it was dark, and many people hate the dark. Unfortunately for her dismay, the girls didn't stop and they kept following her. "I hate these girls," she growled and kept running. She sidetracked and went into an unknown place. She only hoped that she could safely get back to the dorm. "How many stupid gardens are here?" she muttered.

Suddenly, a cat walked in front of her at the wrong time and she jumped over it. "Great job Yoona!" she told herself. "Oh no!" Yoona suddenly said. She didn't see a slope in front of her, and the next second she rolled down the slope. Somehow, she managed to stand up and hide near the hedge. Branches hit her face and something else that made her cry in pain was something really hard that repeatedly hit her back. "Hey, stop it!" Yoona shouted and the other girl pushed her to the ground.

"Who are you?" a voice replied and Yoona rubbed her aching back. "What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter