Chapter Nineteen

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should we do?" Yuri asked her friends. "We're dead, we have no choice," Yoona whispered back as they glanced at all the other students around them. Today they have a medical checkup and they're waiting for their turn. Every student has to get a medical checkup and there were no exceptions. She turned her gaze when a student came out and a nurse called another student to enter the room. "But we have to think of something or else they will know," Yuri whispered.

"I know," Yoona replied, she was actually doing that from the beginning. One by one, students were entering the room and their turn was getting closer and closer. "Do you have any idea?" she asked Taeyeon who was pursing her lips. Then she turned to Yoona with a mischievous smile on her face. "Leave it to me," she told Yoona and Yuri as a nurse called their names. "Coming," she replied to the nurse. She gave a quick nod towards Yoona and Yuri. 

Then Yoona turned to Yuri and tilted her head. They usually preferred to not trust Taeyeon, but sometimes the girl came up with super brilliant ideas. After finishing her dental checkup Taeyeon went to the next room. She gave a small smile to the nurse and sat down in front of a young doctor. "This is great for my plan," she murmured with a smirk on her face. "Good afternoon doctor," she greeted. "Good afternoon Kim Taehyung. How are you doing?" she asked. 

"I'm doing great," Taeyeon said, smiling widely. "That's good to hear. Now take up your shirt please," the doctor said with a stethoscope in hand. "I'm fine, doctor, in fact I feel better than ever," she said. The doctor looked at her still holding the stethoscope in hand. "But I need to check your heart beat," she said. "Here?" she asked. "Yes, here," the doctor replied. "If you insist, but..," Taeyeon as she left the chair.

She sat down on the doctor's lap, putting the doctor's hand on her shoulder. "I prefer here," she said. "W-What are you doing?" she asked. "Got you," Taeyeon said as she grinned inwardly seeing the doctor suddenly become nervous. She leaned closer with a charming smile on her face, she took the stethoscope from the doctor's hand and pushed it inside her shirt. "Now can you hear my pounding heart?" she asked."W-What? Wait, I can't hear anything," she said. 

"Of course you can't, I have cloth around my chest," Taeyeon murmured as she rolled her eyes mentally. "At least she's nervous," she muttered as she grinned inwardly. "I think it's broken," she said and nodded when the girl looked up at her. "Maybe I should take my shirt off and...," Taeyeon said, but the doctor cut her off. "Oh no, it's alright Mr. Kim. I see that you're uh, perfectly fine. So uh, you can leave now," she said.

Taeyeon grinned at the stammering doctor and stood up. "Just call if you need me," she said and sent a flirtatious wink. The young doctor wanted to shove the stethoscope inside her bag, but she dropped it instead. Taeyeon held back a laugh and left the room. Yoona and Yuri approached her. "How was it?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon put up a thumbs up.

"You don't need to worry about it at all," Taeyeon said and she was right. Yoona and Yuri finished their checkup within a minute. Then they approached Taeyeon who was standing with Sunny.  "Are you guys done?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona nodded. Then they left the health care room. "What did you do? I know you did something," she asked Taeyeon.

"The doctor wouldn't even look at me, she just let me out after asking if I had any problems," Yuri added.  "You know me," Taeyeon replied as she wriggled her brows before trotting after Sunny and taking her shoulder. "I forgot my textbook today. Can I join you?" she asked. Yoona looked at Yuri and they shook their heads. "She's even more surprising than usual," she said. They laughed and followed the two people outside.

-

Jessica tapped the pen against her paper. She was inside the president council office, listening to Tiffany's explanation. Honestly, she wasn't really listening because she had another person on her mind. She hasn't met Yonghwa for fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter