Chapter Twenty Two

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh, these music notes will be the end of me. I swear that they will show up in my dreams and chase me," Taeyeon said with both of her hands up and leaning towards Sunny who was sitting beside her. Sunny laughed and pushed Taehyung back. "That's impossible, how can music notes chase you? They don't even have legs," Sunny said. "They do in my dream," Taeyeon said. "Seriously?" Sunny asked while skeptically looking at Taehyung, but laughed nonetheless. 

Yoona glanced at Sunny and Taeyeon and shook her head. They were having a lunch break in the garden under a cherry tree. "You know, sometimes I wonder if she likes Sunny," she said to Yuri. Yuri looked at Taeyeon who was joking around with Sunny. "No, I don't think so. She's mentioned it before, remember? I think she's trying to act like a real guy in a flirty way," she said. "You're right." Yoona said in agreement. 

"Hi guys, mind if we join you?" the basketball team and some other kids approached them. "Sure," Yoona replied, moving closer to Yuri to give them some space. The boys placed themselves beside Yoona and moved to Sunny's side. "It's hot today. It's like it's already summer," the boy said. "Yes it is," Yoona replied. "You have a cool bracelet. By the way, where did you get it?" she asked.

"Oh this one? It's limited edition for our team. I'll give you one if you want," the boy suggested. "No, it's okay, just asking," Yoona said but the boy grabbed her by the shoulder. "You're our leader, you're part of our team, okay leader?" he said. Yoona offered a smile before pulling away from him. "Thanks," she said. "Hey look, it's Tiffany," he said. The three girls turned their gazes and saw Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter