Chapter Four

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona exhaled. She tightened her grip on a bag as she stood in front of a big gate that had Saint Mary's Academy written in gold letters. Today, they entered the academy and she was extremely nervous. Suddenly, it felt like her first audition. She left her house early and she headed to Taeyeon's house and Yuri was already there waiting for her. Servants and hair stylists helped dress them up properly. Her hair was now short and blonde and Yuri's hair was black.

Taeyeon didn't have to wear a wig because her hair was already short. The wig tightly stuck so it wouldn't fall even if she tried pulling it off. "I'm nervous," said Yuri. "Me too," Yoona added. "Don't worry, we'll pull it off," said Taeyeon. "How do I look? Will people think that I'm a boy? I'm still worried about this idea," Yoona said while checking on her clothes and wig. "Trust me, you look like a guy and they will. My hairstylist is the best so you don't need to worry about it," Taeyeon said.

"Shouldn't we speak with a low tone from now on? How about like this?" Yuri asked and cleared . "Hi guys," she said in a low voice. Yoona and Taeyeon let out a laugh and gave her a thumbs up. Then, they also talked in a low tone. "Hey dude," the two girls said and burst out into laughter. "Okay, let's go inside. Suho says he's waiting in front of a fountain," said Taeyeon.

"Which one, because I saw two fountains just now and nobody was there," Yoona said while looking at the two fountains in the middle of the formal gardens on each side. The school building was European style. Saint Mary's Academy was the first foreign fine arts school in Korea. Just when she looked at the building, she became even more nervous but excited at the same time. "Perhaps they have another one inside. Let's go," Taeyeon said and started to walk.

"How many gardens do they have here?" Yoona asked while following Taeyeon. "But I'm curious though. How did Suho get our parent's permission? I mean, he needs their signature, how did he do that?" Yuri asked. "No you mention it, I'm also curious," Yoona added. "My parents just agreed that I'll stay in the dorm," she said. Taeyeon pursed her lips when she heard that. "Looks like he found a way. Lucky me, I don't need my parent's signature," said Taeyeon. "What do you mean?" Yoona asked.

"Well, my parents always travel so they left everything to my butler," Taeyeon explained. "Well if you don't need your parent's permission, why didn't you enter this academy earlier?" Yuri asked. "It's more fun with friends," Taeyeon simply said and increased her pace. "Come on, we only have a little bit of time left before we meet the principal," she said. "You never fail to surprise me," Yoona said and Yuri laughed.

Yuri and Yoona were astonished with the high ceiling of the building and the pictures that hung on the wall. There were famous foreign and Korean musicians, singers, and actors. They admired the pictures so intently that they didn't realize that Taeyeon stopped and they bumped into her. Taeyeon was right, there was a fountain inside the building and Suho was standing in front of the fountain and smiled widely before approaching them. "Welcome boys to Saint Mary's Academy," he greeted them.

"Good morning Mr. Suho," the three people greeted the teacher while bowing their heads. "Morning. Let's get you guys to the principal, she is waiting for you," he said. The three people followed Suho down a long corridor. At the end of the corridor, there was a big wooden door. Suho stopped in front of the door and turned towards them. "Don't be nervous, she looks scary but she is a nice person," said Suho.

He offered a kind smile before pushing the door open. "Principal Eugene, they're here," he said. Yoona gulped as a woman stood up from her chair and walked around her desk. The woman's hairstyle was straight long brown hair and she was dressed in a white button up shirt and wore a black pencil skirt and black gloves. It reminded her of the Men in Black, but she couldn't move with the woman's narrowed eyes.

The principal looked at them for a while without saying anything. She looked at Yuri, and then she looked at Taeyeon and Yoona. Yoona held her breath when the principal leaned her head closer. The deep brown eyes behind the mascara were staring at her face. However, the principal's next move shocked her. The woman put her hands on her chest. "What the hell?" Yoona said before quickly stepping back.

"A girl," she said. Yoona's eyes widened and quickly covered with her palm. Taeyeon and Yuri gasped, their eyes also widened in horror. Yoona quickly looked down. They definitely will be thrown out because they tried to deceive this powerful looking woman. Their dream would vanish before it even started. "Don't worry, Principal Eugene knows," Suho said to the three girls. Yoona couldn't decide if this was a good thing or not, but she wished it was.

She kept her gaze down as Eugene once again leaned closer to her. She wondered why the woman was only looking at her. She was glad when the woman stepped back. "Since Suho highly recommended you three, I trust him. However, you need to pass the entrance exam first. It's the rule and every student here has done it," she said. "Entrance exam? I never knew about that," Yoona muttered as she glanced at Yuri and Taeyeon. They were also confused. 

"There will be an annual party and you three will perform at the party. Consider it as your entrance exam. Whether you three will be accepted or not depends on your performance. If you succeed, then you will be allowed to enter the academy," she said. "Thank you Principal Eugene. Don't worry, they'll succeed," Suho said and nodded to the disguised girls. They bowed their heads and thanked the principal. "By the way, your disguises are perfect," Eugene complimented them.

"I'll take them to their rooms," Suho said and beckoned the girls. Outside the room, Yoona finally took a deep breath. "Oh my god, who was that woman?" she asked. "I wonder why she didn't touch me," Taeyeon said and looked down at her chest. "I have s too," she said. Yoona and Yuri gave each other a look and turned to Taeyeon in amazement.

Suho cleared his throat to remind them that they were still there. "We need to get you guys to your rooms," he said. The three girls followed Suho and left the building. There was another garden with a fountain, it seems like there were many gardens outside the building. They suddenly stopped when Suho suddenly slapped his forehead. "Ugh, I forgot your school materials! I'm sorry, I'll give you those later," he said and groaned. "It's alright Mr. Suho," Yoona replied.

"Generally, Saint Mary's Academy is an affiliated school, you may have known about it already. It consists of the School of Music, School of Dance and School of Theatre. If you pass the exam, you'll become fourth-year students at the School of Music." Suho said and the three girls nodded their heads.Then, he pointed to a white building on their left. "That's the School of Theatre and that building over there is the library." he said.

They turned around and saw a building with a dome shaped roof that was next to the place where they met the principal. "The Academy Hall is next to the School of Theatre. The party will be held this Friday night," he said and the girls kept walking. "Oh," Yoona said as she nodded. "Wait, this Friday?" Yoona asked. "Yes, this Friday. Haven't I mentioned it before?" Suho asked and the girls shook their heads.

"Oh my bad. Sorry for not telling you that earlier," he apologized. "It means we only have three days left before the party," Yuri said. Yoona and Taeyeon let out a groan when Yuri pointed that out. "Don't worry, you can do it," Suho said and started to walk. "That's the School of Dance," he said. The three people looked at the yellow building that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter