Chapter One

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had already turned dark when a girl left the building. She had black hair and was dressed in a long sleeve shirt with a blue and black plaid scarf wrapped around her neck, her name is Im Yoona. "Again? Mother will kill me," Yoona said as she sighed. She breathed out another sigh, today she tried to audition for SM Entertainment, but she failed. She was certain that she would pass the audition this time, it wasn't her first time auditioning, but she unfortunately failed.

Now her father won't allow her to try out ever again. Even though her mother supported her dream to become an idol, her father absolutely hated the idea. That's why she was very disappointed right now. She was about to leave the building, but she caught a figure. There was a tall girl with tanned skin and she was wearing a high school uniform. She remembered her, she was the girl who sat next to her in the audition.

The tall girl was mumbling something while reading a notebook. She decided to approach the girl. "Hey," she casually said. "Oh my god, you scared me!" the girl exclaimed and dropped her notebook. "Oh sorry," Yoona said as she picked up the notebook from the ground. "It's okay, wait you're the girl next to me at the audition! My name is Kwon Yuri," the girl said as she introduced herself.

"Nice my name is...," Yoona was about to reply but Yuri cut her off. "Im Yoona," Yuri said, smiling brightly. "I remembered your name," she said. "Yes, you can call me Yoona," she said. "Nice to meet you Yoona," Yuri said. Yoona was about to continue the conversation with her, but someone approached them. The girl had long brown hair and was pretty short. "Hi," she said. "Hi," Yoona and Yuri greeted her.

"Did you two also fail the audition?" she asked them and they nodded. "Good me too," said the girl. Yoona knitted her brows at the smiling short girl. "Should I congratulate her?" Yoona whispered to the girl. Yuri let out a chuckle with what Yoona whispered to her. "What are you two doing here? By the way I'm Kim Taeyeon," she said.

"I'm Yoona and this is Yuri," Yoona said as they introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you Yuri and Yoona," Taeyeon said. Yoona was about to say something to her, but they got interrupted again. "Hi ladies," a man greeted. The three girls turned around and saw a handsome man standing behind them. Yoona remembered him as one of the judges from the audition, but she didn't remember his name.

"Hi Suho," Taeyeon greeted. "I told you to not wear those clothes. You look like a guy," Suho said to Taeyeon. "Why not? I think it looks great," Taeyeon said as she looked at her suit. "Yeah it's nice," Yoona mumbled as Yuri nudged her arm. Suho caught her mumble and smiled a little. "Wait, you two know each other?" Yuri asked. "Yeah, he's my friend," Taeyeon said looking at her suit. "What's wrong with my suit?" she mumbled.

"Your friend? If you know each other, then why did you fail the audition?" Yoona asked. "It's obvious," Suho said and gave a quick nod to the short girl. "Oh I see," Yoona and Yuri said in agreement. "Hey!" Taeyeon exclaimed after realizing that he insulted her and gave Suho a light punch on the forearm. "You and the juries have bad eyes. Well it's a small audition so I should have expected that," said Taeyeon."Says the girl with an ugly suit," said Suho.

"You think it's a small audition? It's SM Entertainment for heaven's sake!" Yuri exclaimed. "It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter