Nine

Calligraphy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung watched Jihyo from a distance, keeping her space as she walked through the few suitors that were still hanging around. Jihyo hadn’t made herself public yet, choosing to stay in the shadows and wait. Wait until Sana had chosen who she wanted to marry and call it a day. 

To her, Jihyo was her world. She would move mountains and the planets if she could. Just to prove that she loved her enough. Anyone who knew them well, knew that Chaeyoung was in fact, head over heels in love with Jihyo. They were adorable, keeping everyone on their toes with the romantic gestures she would do for the younger princess.

“Tzuyu… When you fell in love with Nayeon.. How did you feel?” Chaeyoung asked her. 

“Which time?” She asked. 

“What do you mean which time?!” Chaeyoung frowned, looking at the taller duchess. 

“I’ve fallen in love with Nayeon many times.” Tzuyu admitted. “When I first met her, I thought she was very pretty and very lovely to look at.” She smiled, recalling the first time she had met the girl. “The second time was when I started to court her. She was so gorgeous, and her personality compared… Gosh.” She chuckled. “Then again on our wedding day… And again recently.” She sighed, a smile still on her lips as she looked over at everyone. “Each time I fell in love with her, I felt more and more like I was walking on air. Almost as if I could just float over to her… And all of our worries would just melt away.” She continued to explain. 

“Wow.” Chaeyoung whispered. 

“I’m guessing you fall in love with Jihyo everyday.” Tzuyu chuckled quietly, looking over at the princess. “You have this look that you don’t see anyone else but her sometimes.” She smiled.

Chaeyoung nodded, continuing to watch the princess as she talked to a prince. 

“When I talk to her… Everything seems fine… But when I really talk to her… Time just… Doesn’t exist to me. I could spend hours talking to her… Or even just enjoying her company. Everything about her.. Just makes me so happy. I get giddy just thinking about her, thinking about what she could be doing in the day when I’m not around, or when she’s right in front of me. I always want to know what she’s thinking and I love her so much.” She whispered. 

Tzuyu looked down at the older girl, seeing how infatuated she was with the girl. She had seen Chaeyoung stare like this at one other thing in her life, and honestly, the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter