Eleven

Calligraphy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana, come here darling.” Her mother smiled, holding out her hand for the younger princess. Nayeon was already standing next to the queen, watching her intently. The little toddler ran to her, giggling as she held onto her mother’s hand. 

“Momma, when is our baby sister coming?” Nayeon frowned, placing her hand on her mother’s stomach. 

“Soon.” The queen chuckled. “These things take time.” She whispered, keeping her daughter’s attention for a second. 

The queen was the most caring and nurturing woman in the kingdom. At least to Sana and Nayeon. They thought she was the best mother in the entire world, and knew that no one else could ever compare to her. 

“Your majesty… The car is ready. We will need to hurry.” The guard spoke quickly and quietly. 

“Do you both have your bags ready?” The queen spoke in a hushed tone. Sana and Nayeon nodded, looking back at their bags that they had. “We’re ready.” The queen whispered. The guard nodded, giving the signal to get the bags and hurry with the girls outside. “Focus on me when we leave the palace. Only me. Do you understand?” She asked the girls. 

“Yes momma.” Sana and Nayeon whispered in unison. The queen lifted Sana onto her hip, frowning as they walked out together. 

As soon as they walked outside, they heard screaming, crying and even yelling. Nayeon kept her focus on her mother, refusing to look anywhere else. Sana hid her face into their mother’s neck as soon as they left the safety of their home. Once they were in the car, they heard a loud explosion, and Sana immediately screamed. 

Nayeon’s eyes shot open, her heart racing as she sat up in the bed. It was dark, the crickets still chirping outside. She looked over, seeing Tzuyu still asleep next to her. Everything was fine. Nothing was real, just another nightmare. 

“Nayeon?” Tzuyu mumbled, rolling over to see that her wife was sitting up in the bed. “Hey…” She whispered. 

“I’m sorry.. Go back to sleep.” Nayeon sighed. She knew Tzuyu was a light sleeper, which meant her waking up and moving had to have woken her up.

“Was it another nightmare?” Tzuyu asked, completely ignoring her words. 

“Yeah..” Nayeon finally answered. “Different this time. It’s like all of my old memories are pushing themselves together… Forming one giant terrible one.” She whispered. 
“What was this one?” She asked, afraid of the answer. 

“Jihyo wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter