Thirteen

Calligraphy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Our wedding got moved?!” Dahyun frowned. 

“Pushed up.” Mina answered quietly. She watched as Dahyun pinched the bridge of her nose, taking in a sharp breath. “I.. I didn’t want to change it… But… It was either that.. Or wait… Another year…” She whispered. 

“When is it?” Dahyun asked, trying to calm herself. 

“Next month..” Mina answered. She watched as Dahyun turned and walked away from her, shaking her head. “Dahyun… Please don’t be upset with me. Sana’s trial period would be over and ready for a wedding when we get married.” She tried to explain. 

“I just thought we would be getting married when we wanted.. Not when it was convenient for the princess.” Dahyun sighed. “I don’t mean her ill wishes.. I just…” She frowned. “Nevermind. She’s the reason we’re even getting married in the first place…” She gave Mina a small smile, knowing that Mina was never going to fight the king on any of his decisions. 

“We’ll just have to manage with a date change.” Mina chuckled, reaching out for her soon to be wife. “Besides, we’ve been living together for a while now.” She smiled. “We’re practically married.” She smiled. 

The sound of little pitter patter broke them from the little moment, both girls seeing their dogs running towards them. 

“What do you think they’ve been up to?” Dahyun chuckled, reaching down to pull a little bit of fuzz out of her little dog’s mouth. “Ari… What did you chew this time..” She asked cautiously. 

“Ray has it too..” Mina frowned, reaching down to pull the fuzz from his mouth. “Maybe they both got another pillow.” She groaned, walking out into the hallway to see a torn up stuffed animal. “Nevermind.” She chuckled. “They tore up their toy.” She smiled. 

“Oh thank goodness.” Dahyun smiled. “If they got another pillow, I would’ve been scared.” She added, while picking her little Ari up. “Looks like both of you need a new toy.” She cooed while holding him like a little baby. 

-- 

Their wedding day came rather quickly, the two girls over the moon with everything they had planned in such a short amount of time. Tzuyu was happy that she was married. Mina was like a sister to her, and here she was, getting married to someone she loved. 

“I’m so happy for you!” Tzuyu smiled while hugging her tightly. Mina embraced the younger, a huge smile still plastered on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter