Seventeen

Calligraphy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything seemed to be working perfectly. Nayeon had given birth to a beautiful boy, and was absolutely in love with him. Tzuyu had cooed over him for hours after his birth, focusing all of her attention on only her wife and son.

“My little boy.” Tzuyu whispered while holding him close to her chest. Nayeon was resting in the bed while Tzuyu had taken over. She loved her wife and her son so much. All she wanted was for them to be safe, and happy. “You’re going to grow up in such a beautiful home..” Tzuyu continued.

Nayeon had stirred in her sleep, waking up for her few hour nap. She looked up at her wife, smiling when she saw that she was tending to their son while she slept. She couldn’t help but feel a warm feeling in her chest while watching the two, feeling full at the whole thing.

 

--

 

“He’s adorable!” Sana cooed while holding her nephew. “Look at your cheeks.” She smiled.

“Didn’t think Sana would be so into babies…” Chaeng smiled.

“She loves them.” Jeongyeon chuckled, shaking her head at her wife. She was happy that Sana loved the little babies so much, and couldn’t wait to start a family with her. It was on their list of things to do after they were completely settled into their own roles.

“Jeong, come look at little Chan.” Sana smiled, motioning her head for her to come closer. Jeongyeon did as she was asked, placing a hand on Sana’s lower back and smiling down at the little baby boy in her hands. “Isn’t he adorable?” She whispered.

“The cutest.” Jeongyeon smiled, rubbing her wife’s back gently. “Makes me think about how our future children will look.” She whispered.

“We’ll find out eventually.” Sana smiled at her, having the exact same thoughts in her mind. She constantly wondered what her children would look like with Jeongyeon. Would they have her eyes and nose? Or would they have her mind with Jeongyeon’s looks. Oh how she hoped they would have everything from Jeongyeon.

By the time they had gotten back to the palace, the sun was beginning to set. Guards were everywhere as they entered the palace. Sana and Jihyo looked at one another, frowning when they saw the medic vehicles.

They were brought to a different entrance, the guards hurrying them inside.

“Forced protection. Hurry.” One guard spoke to Chaeyoung. She nodded her head once and held out her hand for Jihyo.

“We need to be fast.” Chaey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter