Fourteen

Calligraphy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana watched as Jeongyeon tried her best to learn proper everything. She was fully moved into the palace and had made arrangements for her family. Since they lived rather close, Sana’s father allowed them to visit often. The only thing that was left was for Jeongyeon to learn how to address everyone, dress properly and everything else. 

“No, no.” The instructor sighed, once again correcting her form. Sana bit her lip, trying to hide her laughter from the little balcony. Jeongyeon heard a small laugh, looking up to see Sana watching her. 

“I thought you had meetings today!” Jeongyeon called out, startling her instructor. 

“I finished them.” Sana smiled, making her way down. “Looks like you can’t even get a proper walk down.” She chuckled. 

“Can so.” Jeongyeon fired off. 

“We’ve been at this for an hour your majesty.” The instructor sighed while bowing. 

“It isn’t hard once you get the concept.” Sana smiled while taking Jeongyeon’s hands in hers. “You have to walk with purpose. As if you’re the only one in charge at all times.” 

“I know! But he keeps saying I don’t have that.” Jeongyeon muttered. 

“Observe.” Sana smiled before letting Jeong’s hands go. “It’s… Hard to grasp. But once you do, it’s all you know.” Sana chuckled before focusing and walking forward. She her heel, and walked back to the two. Jeongyeon was floored with how serious she looked, and never noticed. Unless she didn’t put on that face when they were together. 

“You look more like your mother every passing day.” The instructor whispered to her. Sana gave him a small smile, looking away from him before muttering a quick thank you. “I think today’s lessons are done.” He said before leaving. 

“I can do the walk.” Jeongyeon said to her after her instructor had left. “He’s just being judgemental.” 

“I know you can. You walk like that with me.” Sana chuckled. “But it’s for when you’re alone. You can’t walk like you don’t want anyone to see you.” She frowned. “People will think you’re weak and run you over. Especially if you’re going to be the next in line with me. Ruling by my side.” She smiled. 

“Oh.. OH.” Jeongyeon mumbled. “I.. I didn’t think about that.” She sighed. 

“Do you want to leave?” Sana frowned. Jeongyeon shook her head, never wanting to leave Sana’s side. 

“I just hope I’m a good ruler with you.” She sighed. 

“You will be.” Sana smiled. “I can feel it.” 

--

Jeongyeon couldn’t sleep that night. Her mind raced as she tried to sleep. Sana was already asleep in her arms, completely content with the world. She had noticed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter