Six

Calligraphy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana wandered with Mina by her side, arms linked together as they walked through the grounds. Lanterns and artwork decorating the palace grounds as they wandered outside the gates into the surrounding town. Everyone was enjoying themselves on the first night of the festival. 

It was the only week out of the year they were allowed the wander on their own through the streets. Looking at the different buildings and people. Many who had noticed them would bow or curtsy, happy to see the two girls out and about. They had earned quite the reputation for themselves, both being kind to everyone they met and listening. No one disliked them for any real reason. 

“Princess.” The shop owner smiled, bowing to her. “Duchess.” He added when he saw Mina. The two girls did a small bow in return, being polite as they felt the need to be. The man was older than both of them, which meant they had to respect him. 
 
After their fun of wandering and taking part in games had come to an end, the two walking back into the palace grounds. Only to be stopped by two suitors. 

“You two must be the only single royals here.” The first male smiled, bowing before the second followed him. “The name is Suho.” He greeted, a smile on his face. “This is my little brother, Jimin.” He introduced the second behind him. 

“Hello..” He waved sheepishly. 

“Pleasure.” Sana nodded her head. “As you already know, I’m Princess Sana, and this is Duchess Mina.” She stated calmly. “But suitors were meant to start introductions tomorrow. What makes you so special?” She asked, clearly annoyed with their eagerness. 

“Not trying to court you just yet.” Suho chuckled, a small smirk on his lips. “Just introducing ourselves before tomorrow. Our father asked us to. Since, we’re the family your father made the deal with.” He smirked. 

“What deal?” Sana frowned, looking at the two men in front of her.

“The deal that ended the war. When the daughters became of age, one of them would marry one of us. Joining the kingdoms to prevent future wars.” Suho explained. “Were you not aware of it?” He asked. 

Sana shook her head, pulling Mina away from them before muttering a quick excuse. Sana never felt more lied to. Her own father made a deal on one of their lives forcing their hands. She hated this side of her father. The one that hid the world from his children, telling them that every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter