Loving It

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone gone for the dessert after they finished the main dish. “…hyung..do you want to try this?...it’s delicious…I know you have a sweet tooth…” Jungkook offered the elder who is busy talking to Mina. “..eewww…..it makes you fat!…” Mina exclaimed with a disgust. “..not…if you have a balance diet…” Jungkook shot back while his hand pushing the cupcake to Yoongi. Yoongi took it because it’s from Jungkook who offered and he will not reject it. When it comes to Jungkook everyone knew that Yoongi has a soft spot for him. “..emm..it is delicious…thanks…”. Yoongi finished the whole piece. Jungkook smiled seeing his hyung finished the cake. Taehyung and Jimin noticed him smiling widely and rolled their eyes. “..this ..idiot..he’s so childish!…” Jimin muttered.

 

“..he told me that Seo Yeon gave you the cakes..how did you meet her?...” Jimin turned to Taehyung asking curiously.”….we helped her on the way because her car broke down…she was on the way to the orphanage to deliver some breads …we dropped her off there..and she gave a box to us…”. “ oohh..poor girl..”. “..Jungkook seems to like her….I mean maybe as a friend…”Taehyung added. “..she must have heard hyung’s while he called in the car…but she acted as if she’s not affected…” “..maybe she has moved on…you never know…” Jimin responded. “…no I can sense it..she still likes him…but hyung…made it clear to her that they would not see each other again..…”. “..who ..not to see again?...” Namjoon cuts in from behind. “..eemm..no one…” Jimin quickly answered him “..don’t talk nonsense…if he hear this…how would he feel..…he has his reason for what he did…” Namjoon defended his good friend. “..sorry..hyung…”. The two younger men dispersed to the living room.

 

“..Yoongi…I need to collect my dress for tonight…I want to look at my best for my birthday…and it is for you too…..I’m going off with the girls now…....” Mina whined at Yoongi. “…sure…I’ll pick you up later at 7.30..” the other male said. Mina left with her friends and Yoongi rest his body on the chair. “..you look tired Yoongi…” Jin told him as he noticed Yoongi sank his body in the chair. “……yeah…I’m tired…let me sleep first…” he stood up and walked to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. He noticed the cupcake earlier and took another one. “..you like it so much ..hyung?...” Jungkook saw him eating it again. He nodded his head “….yeah..where did you get this from?...” he asked. “….emm..it’s from a friend…I can order it next time….”. Yoongi didn’t say anything else just poured some water in a glass. “..I’ll see you later…” with that Yoongi left to his bedroom. It is one of the apartmenst that is unused for the Mins family. Yoongi decided to held Mina’s birthday there since she insisted on coming to his place. Just being Yoongi he never bring any of the girls back to his own condo.

 

Seo Yeon arrived back at her mother’s bakery shop later than expected. “..I’m back !...” she called from the entrance of the shop. “..what took you so long?...and you left your phone…I’m worried…”. Her mother said as she hurriedly to see her daughter. “…your car broke down...on the way to the orphanage…luckily a friend helped me…” she explained. “…did you managed to deliver the bread?..” the older woman asked worriedly. “..yes..I did…don’t worry eomma…they love your bread..” she responded. “..I’m going upstairs..I have a slight headache….” She said as she was walking out the door. “..go and rest…” her mother said. She felt terrible and her headache is quite severe that she vomited. She touched her forehead “..what is wrong with me?...”. She lied down in her bed and remember that she missed her period already. “..it can’t be…he said so…”. She tried to close her eyes instead she recalled Yoongi’s phone call in the car earlier. “..I’ve missed you…” she closed her eyes and dozed off to sleep.

 

She’s awaken when her phone rings loudly. She took her phone and saw Min Hee’s name calling. “..Min Hee ah…what is it?...” she said with her sleepy voice. “…wake you sleepy head..I’m down stairs..let’s go out for a while…I’m bored..”. Seo Yeon rubbed her eyes and she felt a bit better after the few hours asleep. “..okay ..just let me get ready…”.

 

..meanwhile at the club party earlier...

 

“..how do I look Yoongi?...do you like my dress?...” Mina asked as she linked her arms on to Yoongi’s. “..you look y..baby....” Yoongi told her just to keep shut. She has invited a lot of her friends and just to show off Yoongi being her boyfriend. The rest of the members already there. They all sat at their table. “..I thinks the party just started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter