Caring

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a few days now that Yoongi’s mother at the hospital. Seo Yeon been taking care of her. Even though Yoongi said there will her mother’s personal helper to look after her but Seo Yeon insist to visit her everyday. It was a Saturday late morning Seo Yeon visited her. Yoongi’s mother has been moved to a private room since she is no longer required to stay in the ICU ward. “..how is she doing?....is there any changes?...” “...nothing so far Mrs Min..” the helper was in the middle of cleaning her “..let me do it....you just get me some more clean water...” taking the towel from the helper Seo Yeon took over to clean the woman who despised her. “...eomma....you are so beautiful....you must get well soon....Yoongi is worried about you....please wake up soon...” Seo Yeon continued cleaning her thoroughly. “....Mrs Min..you are very good to Madame...she must have been very kind to you.....that’s why you take care of her very well....” “..yes...she’s a kind woman...and she is just like my own mother....”. The helper smile while tidying up the room.

 

Seo Yeon finished cleaning her and changed her hospital gown. Once everything is done Seo Yeon rearranged her blanket neatly when suddenly Kwon Ah Young opened her eyes. “....Yoongi?...” she called Seo Yeon neared the bed “....madame!....it’s me..Seo Yeon..can you hear me?...oh thank god!..you’re awake!...call the nurse...” she told the helper. Not long a nures and a doctor rushed into the room. “..Mrs Min..can you see us?...or hear us?...” the doctor examined her. The woman nodded her head. “..where’s my son?....” the doctor turned to Seo Yeon and signalled her to stand closer to the bed “....madame..it’s me Seo Yeon...I’ll call Yoongi...don’t worry..just take a rest first...” The woman stared at her while nodding her head. Seo Yeon quickly walked out and called Yoongi. “....Yoongi....eomma has awake..please hurry up ...she’s asking about you...”.

 

Yoongi rushed to the hospital and went straight to the room. He saw his mother sat up on the hospital bed. She looked pale and weak. “..eomma...” Yoongi walked to her and hugged her tightly “..I’m so glad you are awake....”. That was the first time Yoongi ever truly hugged his mother. The woman sobbed and pulled away from the hug “....Yoongi...you are here for me?....right?...” “..yes..eomma..of course.....I’ll call abeoji..h must be happy that you’ve awaken...”. “..I’m so scared....”. “..don’t be ..eomma...I’m here...I’ll take care of you....Seo Yeon is here too...” Yoongi turned to Seo Yeon “..yes....eomma nim...I’m here....”. “..eomma...let me call abeoji first....”. Yoongi stood up leaving Seo Yeon with her mother. “...eomma nim...are you hungry?...do you want anything in particular?.....” Seo Yeon asked. “….no leave me alone!...I don’t want anything from you…” the woman shifted her direction elseway and closed her eyes. The helper whispered to her “..it’s okay…she’ll come down later…”. Seo Yeon move away just not anger the woman even more. Yoongi walked back in and looked at Seo Yeon “…what happened?...” “..nothing…she’s just tired…let her rest…” she said while packing a few things around the room. Yoongi walked back to his mother “….eomma…abeoji will be coming shortly….we’re leaving now…and I’ll come back again….” The woman turned to look at his son then Yoongi leaned over to kiss her on the forehead. “…we’re leaving eomma nim…rest well…” Seo Yeon bowed her head but there’s no respond from the woman instead she turned her head away from Seo Yeon’s direction. During the car ride Seo Yeon was just silent and staring at the scenery. “…are you alright baby?...you’re quiet…” Yoongi spoke all of a sudden. “…yes..I’m fine…” then she returned to mute mode again. “….you’re upset..I know…it’s eomma right?...”. Seo Yeon turned to look at the handsome man behind the wheel. “…just hang in there…she feel depress ….as you can see right now…” there’s no respond from her. “…Seo Yeon..ah..I need your support right now…please don’t take to the heart for all the wrong doing she did to you…”. She nodded her head and managed to say “…I’m doing my best…I’ll do it for the sake of you and my respect towards your father….”.

 

“….are we ready to go?...” Yoongi popped his head into the kitchen “..just a moment…I’m packing some home cook meal for her...”. Yoongi smiled at his wife and his heart full of flowers seeing his wife preparing food for his mother. “..c’mon Yoon Joon!...” Yoongi called his son as he grabbed the car keys. The family of three arrived at the hospital with Yoongi bringing a bouquet of flowers for his mother. “..do you think she’s going to like this flowers?...” he asked his wife. “…she’ll love whatever you’re giving her…don’t worry…” Seo Yeon eyeing him and just goes to show how much he loves her mother. His smile was bright as a daisy. He walked a head of her to stepped into the room. “…hello eomma…” he walked approaching the bed “…Yoongi..ah…you’re here…” “..this is for you….” the woman took the bouqu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter