The Arrival ( Final Episode )

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a Thursday mid morning Yoongi left early that day due to have a meeting. Seo Yeon left alone at home with only the maids. Seo Yeon’s belly is big now because it’s just a matter of days that she’s going to give birth.

 

...the morning earlier...

 

“..I don’t really want to leave you alone like this....you’re going to give birth anytime baby...” Yoongi told her before he left for work. “..don’t worry..the maids are here...they can help me if anything...” Seo Yeon told him while straightening his tie. “..are you sure...or else I’ll call eomma to come and accompany you here...” he said in concerned “..please don’t trouble your mother..I’ll be fine...” with that she kissed his cheek and smiled.

 

....back to the present time...

 

Seo Yeon was in the living room watching some Kdrama on the tv when she felt a hit on her stomach. But at the same time the door rings and nSeo Yeon got up ignoring the pain to open the door. She opened the door revealing Jungkook holding a box. “...hi.. Seo Yeon..hyung told me to send this to you...it’s from the bakery actually....are you alright Seo Yeon?...you look....” “..ouchh!...” she touched her stomach. Then she started to feel another pain. Until she felt something wet flowing down her thighs “..ohh..my god!....Jungkook!..help me....the water broke!...” the contraction came for every 20minutes. “..call yoongi!..please...” Jungkook quickly hold on to Seo Yeon who’s already in pain “..I’ll take you to the hospital...” “...get my bag first..it’s over there...” Seo Yeon pointed at a ready packed bag on the floor in front of the door. “..okay...” the younger sling the bag around his body then lifted Seo Yeon quickly to his car. The maid was too late to help him. “..just hold on Seo Yeon...we’ll be there soon...” meanwhile calling Yoongi at the same time.

 

Yoongi’s phone vibrated in the meeting room. He was in the middle of his presentation but he noticed his phone was blinking. “..excuse me..I have to take this...” . He saw Jungkook’s name on his phone “..yes..kook...what..” before he could finish his words “..hyung..the water broke!.. hurry to the hospital..I’m on the way to the hospital now with her.....” Yoongi could hear Seo Yeon scream “..Jungkook!....drive faster!...” he was shivering “...I’m on my way!...” without wasting anymore time “..I’m sorry I have to go....Tae!,,let’s go..it’s Seo Yeon!...” the two men rushed almost running to the elevator. “..I’ll drive ..hyung!.......” Taehyung offered. The two males rushed to Yoongi’s car which was already brought to the front entrance.

 

“….help!...she’s in labour now!...” two male attendants quickly rushed to Jungkook who was carrying Seo Yeon in his arms. She was placed on a stretcher. “..just hold on ma’am….” Seo Yeon was pushed into the room leaving Jungkook on his knees panting heavily. He ran quickly to the waiting area in front of the room. Not long Yoongi and Taehyung arrived “.where is she?...” Yoongi asked as he saw Jungkook was sweating sitting one of the chair. “..she still inside just about 10minutes ago…don’t worry hyung ..she’ll be alright…” Yoongi took out his phone and call someone “..eomma…Seo Yeon is about to deliver…we’re still waiting….”.He call another number none other than Namjoon. He put away his phone and sat back on the chair. “..Kim Seo Yeon?...” a nurse called from the door. Yoongi stood up “..it’s me…husband..” “..you can come in if you want to witness the delivery…” Yoongi followed the nurse inside.

 

He saw Seo Yeon was still lying on the bed. “..hey..how are you feeling?..” he said to his wife who looked so pale and tired. “….hey..you’re here…” then she struggle again when the pain hit her. Yoongi held her hands tight “…alright Seo Yeon..it’s time..are you ready?...when I see push you push okay….” Seo Yeon nodded. “..okay 1..2..3..push!..there I see the head already..just one more!...push!.” “..c’mon baby..you can do it…” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter