The Girl

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gorgeous man dressed in a branded suit walked into the bakery shop. While the other man in front of him opened the bakery’s door which chyme whenever it’s pushed opened. Jungkook looked around in the display glass for one particular cup cake. “...excuse me?....” he called. The girl turned around facing the two gorgeous men. “...yes?..can I help you sir?...” “..I’m looking for a lemon cup cakes....you used to have them here...is it not available anymore?.....” . “..oohh...that lemon cupcakes...yes we do...but it’s sold out earlier....if you want I can prepare them for you but not until tomorrow....” “...really?....” Jungkook asked then turned to Taehyung who is staring at the girl. “..hyung?..” only he shifted his gaze to the younger “..y.yeah..Jungkook...what were you saying?..” “....it’s not available today...can we come again tomorrow?...” “..sure!...we’ll come again tomorrow!...” Taehyung quickly agreed to the idea. “...okay..I’ll place in your order for tomorrow...how many do you need?....” “..a dozen will do...” “...make it double...” Taehyung cuts in quickly. “..okay 24 pcs then...” the girl wrote something on a receipt. “....you can collect after 10am....” she said while handing over the receipt. “..Thank you...” Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at her name tag which says ‘In Joo’ just before they turned away he managed to say “...will see you....In Joo...” it surprised Jungkook for Taehyung’s weird action. In Joo was also surprised that the man called her name. She looked at her name tag then back to the handsome man who’s giving her his attractive boxy smile. In Joo returned the smile with red cheeks.

 

“..are you okay In Joo?...” JB asked as he walked out from the kitchen and followed her gaze to the two men who just walked out. “..isn’t that Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook...” he told the girl “..you know them?...” she asked “..yes..they are noona’s friend....and Mr Min’s friends...” “...really?....” JB nodded his head and continued arranging some new fresh breads just came out of the oven. In Joo smiled to herself ‘Kim Taehyung’ the name seems so special she rhymed the name in her head.

 

“....hyung....I know you had your eyes on the girl..just now...” Jungkook teased as they drove back from the bakery. “....what do you know Kook....it’s nothing...I was just looking at her....she’s kind of ..cute...” Taehyung said defending himself. “..cute?...there you go...she’s your type...” “..shut up kookie!..I’m trying to concentrate on my driving...” . “...don’t worry ..hyung..I’ll support you....just tell me if you need my help...” the younger teased again. The man behind the wheel gave a death glare to the younger who was giggling. “….it’s okay to like someone…infact you have tons of girls waiting for you but you never look at them seriously…..why is that?...” . “…my eomma will not argue who I chose to spend the rest of life with….because of that I want a girl who is really sincere not because of just my money and looks…..but I want a girl who can love my eomma too….I know eomma will love her ….she’s long for a daughter in law….” Taehyung explained. “….your heart will tell you…who you want..hyung….don’t worry….who knows…maybe the girl just now…..is that person….” The younger said confidently. “..you think so?....” Taehyung asked back looking at Jungkook who is nodding his head.

 

Seo Yeon was preparing her proposal on the matters that she discussed with his assistant. “…Woo Shik..can you arrange for me an appointment with the CEO?…” “…do you need an appointment ma’am?...” “…yes?..why not?....” Seo Yeon answered spontaneously. “…well..considering you’re his wife…you can just go to him anytime..” Woo Shik answered with his hand movements in the air. “…just get the appointment….this is office…I don’t want to take advantage of our relationship….”. The young assistant nodded and went back to his table. Not long after that Seo Yeon’s phone rings and it’s Yoongi’s calling. “…hello?..” “….you don’t need an appointment to see me...” his rapsy voice spoke on her phone. “…this is office…Yoongi..I don’t want people to think that I’m taking advantage…” she responded. “…who dares to say anything…you can come now…I miss you already…” Yoongi grinning to himself while talking on his phone. “..okay..I’m on my way….” Seo Yeon said as she stood up from her chair.

 

She walked to the elevator and pressed the top floor. The elevator door opened revealing a quiet corridor. Once she stepped out of the corridor there’s sit the CEO’s secretary. A middle age woman yet still look elegant in her office attire stood up and greeted Seo Yeon with smile “…Mr Min is expecting you..just go straight to his office…”. Seo Yeon can only see two solid door on that floor. One is labelled CEO and the other one is CHAIRMAN. That must be Yoongi’s father’s office. A male secretary who Seo Yeon always see with the Oldman known as Mr Ko. He looked up at Seo Yeon and bowed his head. Seo Yeon nodded and smile. Turning the door knob she opened the door and looked inside. Yoongi’s chair is empty. She looked around the room and muttered to herself “..where the hell is he…he told me to come ..but he’s not here….”. She took a seat on one of the expensive leather couch placing the folder on the table. Suddenly a peck on her left cheek made her jumped “…Yoongi!...you startled me…..” “…why?..can’t I not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter