Caught

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“…I’m tired and fed up!...with all this adoption thing!...” Mina complained. “…stop complaining…....can’t you just accept it rather than your mother in law throw you out!...” Mr Choi scolded back his daughter. “….I love some one else!...” she retorted back. “..shut up Choi Mina!...not untilI get what I want..then only you can leave Yoongi!...” Mina stood up and stormed out of the house. She picks up her phone and made a call to her boyfriend. “..baby..can we meet now…I’m stressed out…” “..sure..I’m at the club right now…the usual room okay…”. Mina drove quickly to Suho’s club. Not realizing there’s another unfamiliar vehicle tailing her from behind. She got out of the car and went into the club with her car being taken away to be parked else way.

 

Unknown : “… ‘Vintage club’ …VIP room…”

 

Yoongi’s phone dinged one more time with a picture being downloaded on his phone screen. It’s a picture of Mina walking into the club. Yoongi knew the club belongs to Kim Suho and he’s Taehyung’s cousin.

 

…a few months earlier…

 

“..hyung…you might not like to hear this…but you are important to me…to us…” Taehyung said as he invited Yoongi for a drink at his place with Jungkook....” Yoongi looked at his friends “..what?....” “...I saw Mina...at a club...” Taehyung said with a serious look. “...I know she does go to a club...but with her female friends..she told me.....” “...yeah..she told you alright....but she went there alone....because she is meeting someone...a guy..” Taehyung continued. “...what do you mean a guy?....Tae!..don’t make up stories....” “..No..hyung..I’m not making it up....I saw with my own eyes...she went to see Suho...my cousin...the owner of the club!...” “...I don’t believe you...you must have been mistaken her with someone else!...” “....I believe Jungkook has something to tell you too....” Yoongi turned to the younger male “...what is it Kookie?...” “..I..I..” “..tell him Jungkook!...” Taehyung urged the younger guy to speak up. “....it was on your wedding day....just when people werebusy partying...I was on my way to the washrrom when I got lost....then I overheard ....voices were talking along an empty corridor...I didn’t mean to eavesdropping but I couldn’t help it..because I recognized the voice....it’s Mina talking to a guy..saying that she never love you...it’s only an arranged and she was forced by her father..in order to get a bigger share of your company....” Yoongi glared at him with his red face. Yoongi was angry and he held Jungkook by the collar “...this is not the time to joke around Jungkook!...” “..hyung..I’m not joking!...it’s the truth!....” Taehyung pulled Yoongi away from the younger “...hyung!..let him go!...if you don’t believe us...why don’t you work it out yourself... we are trying to help you from getting cheated!...” Taehyung shouted angrily. With that Yoongi let go of Jungkook. Then he looked at Taehyung then he kicked the nearest chair around. “..hyung...we don’t want you to get hurt like this....just try to find it out yourself ....and take this as a prewarn…..but keep in mind we never want you to get betrayed….we are your brothers.. ”.

 

....back to present day....

Since that day Yoongi has hired someone to tail his wife. But there was nothing suspicious about her being with a guy. Instead Mina has been spending more time with him. He became unsure of what s told him. But he continued to have someone watching over Mina secretly. He talked about it with Namjoon but Namjoon told him he should trust his wife if he wants to save his marriage and keep away all the bad reputation for their family. He was about to trust Mina since she agreed with adoption idea before this happened.

 

After he read the message he quickly left his office and call Namjoon to come with him. “..what happen Yoong?...” Yoongi didn’t answer instead he walked faster to his waiting vehicle “..Yoongi..slow down..and tell me what is it?...” “...just follow me...” Namjoon knew when Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter