Kim Namjoon

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“….hello Min Hee Ssi…good to see you again..” Namjoon greeted the girl dressed in a plain mint green blouse with a pencil skirt. Since Min Hee is an intern at a law firm she has to wear an office outfit very neatly. “…hello Namjoon ssi…good to see you again..” she responded back.”..have a seat…” “..thank you….” Min Hee took her seat on the opposite of the tall man. “..what is it you want to talk about?...” Min Hee asked and couldn’t help staring at Namjoon handsome face. “..why don’t we order our drinks first….what would you like to have?...” he asked as he is looking at the menu. “..I’ll just have a latte and the brownies…thanks..” Min Hee chose a simple sweets for the afternoon. Namjoon called the waiter to order. “…are you working right now?....” “…well…just as an intern at one of the law firms….”. “….can you just proceed to what you want to ask….” Namjoon smiled with Min Hee’s rigid words. This is what draws him to her.

 

“…very well…it’s about Seo Yeon…” “..what about her?...I have told you that she is at the orphanage at the moment…” the girl answered. “..I know…but I need you to keep on updating me ..especially the child’s condition…” the man spoke in a serious manner. “..why?...it is not your concern after all…” she shot at him. The tall man sat up with his cross legs. He clears his throat “….I’m Yoongi’s best friend…I’m concerned about him…and I feel responsible for what he did…to be fair on him he doesn’t know about his child….you never know in the future things might be different for him…and I intend to keep this as his hidden card. “…Namjoon ssi!...it wouldn’t be fair on Seo Yeon too…what if Yoongi only want the child but not her!…she will lost the child to Yoongi…you know how powerful his family is…” “…I know…I have thought about this…that’s why I’m trying to protect the child and Seo Yeon …but don’t worry..I will not reveal anything to him unnecessarily…trust me…” . Namjoon told her while looking into her eyes. Min Hee noticed there’s a sincerity in his eyes. “…but please..Namjoon ssi…let Seo Yeon lives happily and peacefully…she didn’t do anything wrong except for having feelings for him…she is very naïve about these things….she is very young ..we all are…and we make lots of mistakes…”.Min Hee sighed heavily. “….I will update you every now and then..but please keep your promise to me that this is only between us…”. “….okay..but if there’s a need for him to know ….I have to no choice but to tell him….”. Not long after that their order arrived.

 

“’…emm… this is good…do you always come here?...” Min Hee said. “..yeah…with the rest normally….”. “….so Namjoon ssi…what are you doing actually?...” . Namjoon smile as he took another sip of his coffee. “..well..I’m going to enroll into the law school…” I intend to open my own law firm once I graduated….” Min Hee’s eyes widened in surprise “….really?... I didn’t know you into legal things too…” the other males laughed showing his dimple again. “..!...that dimple..”Min Hee cursed in her head. “..my father wants me to become a lawyer…” he added. “…Min Hee ssi…we didn’t had a good impression towards each other during our first meeting….can we start all over again?....” the other girl nodded her head. “…hi..I’m Kim Namjoon…please to meet you…” he said as he held out his hands for a hand shake. She took his hand and said “…hi..I’m Jung Min Hee…please to meet you too…”. The two started their introduction formally and in a polite manner. They went on their separate ways after the meeting and headed to their own destination.

 

…later in the evening at Yoongi’s condo..

 

“….why did you bring so much soju?....” Namjoon asked Hoseok and Jin as he opened the door for them. “..Yoongi..told us to….he even asked me to cooked some dishes…” Jin answered. Namjoon looked at the two males frowning. They placed the soju in the living room. “..are the maknaes coming too?....” Namjoon asked. “…yes…they are on their way….” Hosoek shouted as he walked to the kitchen to helpJin. Not long Yoongi walked down the stairs “….Yoongi..you didn’t tell me..I could have ordered something….what’s the occasion?...” the younger asked him. “….nothing in particular…I just feel like to cheer up…I don’t know…..” he walked to the kitchen to see Jin coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter