Arrangement

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....appa...I don’t wanna marry him!....” “....but you dated him before!....” the older man furiously spoke to his daughter with his two hands on his hips. “..that was years ago!....I was young ...now I have someone else that I love!...” Mina didn’t barge to stand her ground. “...Love!..it is nothing..compare to the life that you are going to have with the Mins!....idiot!...” the other girl sobs and rested her head in her mother’s embrace. “...honey...just listen to your appa....he’s doing this for your own good and future.....” the older woman pulled away and held her cheeks with both hands “...it will be alright....”.

 

...the wedding day....

 

“...I can’t believe it that...hyung..is marrying that ....” Jungkook said as he straightening his tie. “...it’s an arrangement.....he has no choice....” Jimin responded. “....do you think he has feelings for her?.....” Jungkook asked again “..huh..huhh...no...he doesn’t ...” Taehyung answered confidently. “..how do you know?....” Jimin turned to the youngest friend. “....I live with him for three years abroad.....not once he ever mentioned of the ’s name....he’d only sometimes stared into a blank space....but he never say anything....”. “..so?...” Jungkook asked in confused “..meaning...he has something else in his mind which he is either in doubt or he is denying of his own feelings....” “..are you a psychic or what?...cut the crap...” Jimin turned and bumped Taehyung by the arms as he walked past.

 

The big door opened revealing the bride walking in hand with her father. With the bouquet of flowers in her hands Choi Mina looks beautiful. But her face is not as bright as what a bride should be. Yoongi is waiting at the end of the isle with a straight face. The wedding ceremony went smoothly and the priest has pronounced them husband and wife. Right after Yoongi and Min exchanging kisses which did not last more than a second crowds cheers for them. The reception is being held in another banquet hall with mostly a well known business men were present. Yoongi were introduced to most of the important guests along with his bride. After the meet and greet with the important guests Yoongi excused himself and went to his friends who are busy drinking and having fun. While Mina also excused herself to go elsewhere.Yoongi came to sit next to Namjoon “..are you okay?....” “...!..I hate all these formalities....” can we just go....I want to go back to my condo...” “..too bad my friend...you have a wife now..and you go back to your home with her....” “..!...I forgot...”.

 

Meanwhile Jungkook was out looking for a washroom. He got lost somehow which led him to an empty corridor. He walked along searching for the way. He heard voices talking softly towards the end of the corridor “.....baby...I don’t love him..I just love you...this marriage is just for show....my father wants to have a bigger share from the company...so he’s marrying me off to that idiot ...in order to succeed....don’t worry it’ll be just a while....once my father got his share ...we’ll divorce and we can be together....trust me..” Mina kissed the other man passionately on the lips. “..I love you...” the man said “..I love you too....”. Jungkook’s eyes about to come off it’s socket the minute he saw the man’s face. He’s Kim Suho who owns a club in the city and some other side business too. Jungkook quickly turned away from the corridor and continued looking for the washroom. “....!....I know something was off.....” Jungkook muttered to himself. He quickly went back to join the party after he finished his business. He saw Yoongi is drinking with Namjoon. More like drinking for a stress released. The wedding party ended almost 11pm in which most of the guests have left.

 

“....Yoongi...you go straight to your new home.....I don’t want to hear any excuses...” his father reminded him before he drove back with his bride. Yoongi didn’t say anything but just bowed his head. The new wedded couple the left the venue leaving everyone behind. They arrived at the new home prepared by Mr Min. The house is huge and very modern. “...Mina ..though this marriage expect is just an arrangement by both our parents but I expect you to obey me....as your husband...” “.....anything else?...” the girl snapped back as she taking off her jewelleries. “....big deal it’s not that we haven’t ed each other before...” “....Choi Mina!...mind your language!....I know we did before..I don’t give a about it!....but now it’s different...I will respect you personal space and I expect you do the same....”.Mina kept shut “..tomorrow night abeoji is expecting us at his mansion for family dinner....” with that Yoongi walked out the room and left the girl dumbfounded. “..yah!...where are you going?.!...”.

 

Yoongi has been sleeping in another room when his door is opened. “...wake up!... Yoongi!...” the man didn’t move even one bit. Mina shook him again. “..Yoongi!..wake up!...I’m going out ......” Yoongi stirred up a bit and just nodded his head and went back to sleep. Mina rolled her eyes and left the room. He slept almost all day until his phone rings. He took his phone from the night stand and saw Namjoon’s name calling “..hello...what do you want?...” “..man!..it’s almost 3pm you are still in bed..don’t tell me you can’t get out off bed because of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter