Lost

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi brought Seo Yeon back to his house after staying for two nights at the hotel. They picked Yoon Joon up from Min Hee’s place. Yoongi planned to take her away for a short honeymoon outside the country, but Seo Yeon rejected it on the spot by giving an excuse she has a lot to do for her final year project report. Yoongi didn’t argue much instead he said they will go next time when they are not busy. When Seo Yeon entered their bedroom she saw a huge king size bed elegantly. But her mind went to his ex wife and she hate it for the thought that she shared the same bed. She silently just stared at the bed. “...it’s a new set..if you are thinking about the bed...” a sudden voice echoed behind her “..!...did he just read my mind?...” she muttered in her head. “..aahh..no..nothing like that..I was just thinking it’s a beautiful furniture....”. “...but you are blushing....” the male teased.

 

It’s been three weeks since after the wedding. Everything runs as per usual. Yoon Joon has met new friends at his new school while Seo Yeon busy finishing her university work and Yoongi as usual always stuck in his office and his schedules are tight. He always have a late meeting and always return home late. Since they are so busy with each other’s business they hardly have time for each other. Seo Yeon’s mother remained at her apartment. Seo Yeon will visit her every other day when she is not busy. She will call her every day just to check that her mother is alright. She also told JB to check up on her whenever he’s at the bakery shop. Everything seems to be running smoothly with her mother until one evening. The weather was not so great. It’s been drizzling all night. Seo Yeon was still stuck at her university eventhough the time is almost 7pm already. Yoon Joon was at home with a baby sitter while Yoongi is not back home yet. The apartment which Seo yeon and her mother been occupying all these years hasn’t change much except a few new cabinet. Including her mother new bed. Seo Yeon tried to give as much comfort for her mother as she can. Mrs Kim was making herself some hot tea and brought it to her room. She was not feeling too good and intended to take a rest in bed for the rest of the evening. As she was about to take a sip of her tea that she suddenly dropped the cup and she suddenly has difficulty in breathing. “...Mrs Kim!...” fortunately JB went upstairs just wanting to have a check up on her before he closed the shop. He rushed to the room and found Mrs Kim was out of breath. He quickly dialed 119. While waiting for the ambulance he tried Seo Yeon number but she was not picking up. A couple of calls being made but all in vain.

 

The ambulance finally took Mrs Kim to the hospital. JB followed her to the hospital since there was no one around. He ended calling Yoongi who just walked out from the meeting room. “...I cannot get hold of Seo Yeon...” JB told him on the phone. “..okay..I’ll try to call her...” Yoongi hang up “..Tae..I need to go now!....” “...hyung..I’ll go with you....” “..no..just finish up everything here then you can just head home....” “...just update me later!...” Taehyung shouted as Yoongi walking away to the elevator. He called Seo Yeon’s number after a few rings “....babe...where are you?...we need to go to the hospital.....” he tolde her “....what happened?....” Seo Yeon asked worriedly “....it’s your mother...JB called ..earlier..you didn’t pick up....I’ll meet at the hospital....” he hang up then Seo Yeon only saw a few missed call earlier from JB. She quickly packed her stuff and rushed to the parking lot. After the wedding Yoongi bought her a car so that she can go anywhere without having to take a bus or a taxi anymore. Seo Yeon rushed to the receptionist and was told to go to the one of the treatment room. Yoongi and JB was there. Yoongi walked to her immediately the minute he saw her . “...Yoongi...what happen to eomma...” she asked crying. The doctor was doing CPR but there was no response from the old woman “....eomma!....please...wake up!..I’m here...” Seo Yeon stood next to the bed holding the old woman’s hand. After a few moment the doctor stopped from what he’s doing “....I’m sorry...Mr and Mrs Min....we’ve tried everything....but...she’s just too weak ...and she’ gone...” he announced sadly as he tapped on Yoongi’s shoulder. Seo Yeon stared at her mother’s lifeless body. She came to hug her tightly “..I’m sorry...eomma..I wasn’t there for you....I’m sorry.... she cried hard until Yoongi held her “...they’ve done everything...maybe her time has come....let her go peacefully....” . The girl continue to sob in his arms.

 

It’s been two weeks after the departure of Seo Yeon’s mother. She was still sad and didn’t talk much. She cried every other night. Yoongi will always there to calm her down. While Yoongi’s parents sent their condolences to Seo Yeon for her lost. Even though Seo Yeon didn’t really feel the sincerity from Yoongi’s mother but at least she show up to pay her last respect. Yoongi is giving her time as much as she wants “....I know you are sad now....I will just give you your spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter