Crush

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Min Yoongi

 

“....Min Hee...do you think he’s going to be there?..” Seo Yeon excitedly asked her friend who is busy spreading a cream cheese on her toast “..who?...” she asked not looking at her. “..you know who?..” Seo Yeon answered. “....ahh..the arrogant devil...” “..yah!..don’t call him that..” “..okay..okay..I’m sorry...yeah..I think so...why?...” the other female asked in confused. “..I want to look at my best for him...do you think he will notice me?...” Seo Yeon asked grinning at her friend. “..Seo Yeon..ah...listen to me...I know you have a crush with him...but you know...him and his minions will not look at people like us..not even a blink...forget him...look for other guys....”. Seo Yeon didn’t answer instead she made circle using her fingers on the table. “..they are all rich bastards.... we are not in their league Seo Yeon....come to your senses!....I don’t want you to get hurt...” Min Hee touched her friend’s arm. “...let’s just volunteer to be in charge of the beverages that night...I’ll promise you..we’ll have fun....”. Seo Yeon nodded her head sadly feeling disappointed. “..yeah...I guess you are right...he will not look at me....”.

 

“....baby...I got you this...I want you to wear it on the prom party....” Yoongi handed a paper bag to his so called girlfriend Yin Ji. Choi Yin Ji is a beautiful girl and most of the guys got jealous of Yoongi being able to be her boyfriend. But Yoongi is well known for being the heir of a tycoon in South Korea so no one dare to steal her from him. “..oohh...you’re so sweet....thank you..baby...” the girl kissed him on the lips while they are in Yoongi’s sport car. He was dropping her off after their date. He drove back to his condo where his friends normally stay with him especially Namjoon. But that evening the six members were at his condo just to chill out in which Yoongi doesn’t mind at all. He never bring any of the girls back to his place. He will normally took them at an expensive hotel which normally most of the girls are after his money anyway besides his good looks. But ever since he’s with Yin Ji , Yoongi didn’t look at other girls except for her. She is the most beautiful to be precised.

 

The minute he stepped in his condo all his six members dispersed immediately and this did not escape Yoongi’s attention. He looked at them “...something wrong?...” “..nothing’s wrong...Hoseok quickly responded. “..Yoongi..ah...you’re back..thought you gonna be late...” Namjoon tried to avoid his earlier question. Jimin was still holding his handphone with his eyes staring at the device then move to Yoongi. “...I asked a question earlier...is there something wrong?...Jimin what were you looking at?...” “..emm..nothing hyung...”. Yoongi walked to him and Jimin quickly put away his phone. “..give me that...” “..what?..” “..your ing phone what else...” he snapped. “...you don’t wanna see it..hyung...” “..just give me the ing phone!...” “..give it to him Jimin..let him see it..” Namjoon’s voice from the back ground. Yoongi’s eyes was about to popped out when he sees what’s on Jimin’s phone. He scrolled up and down the picture on the screen and his ears and face turned red “..what the ..is she doing?...” before Jimin could ask him his phone back the device already crashed into the wall. Yoongi walked up the stairs and he turned around looking at Jimin “..I’ll get you a new set..a better one!...” then he disappeared into his room after the sound of a door being slammed.

 

...the night of the prom party....

 

Seo Yeon and Min Hee arrived early at the venue. They have volunteered to look after all the beverages for the party. Some of their colleagues are looking after the food and decorations. Everything is set for the evening. “...Seo Yeon...we can change our clothes now..we still have time to doll up...” Min Hee chuckling as she took their clothes and bag to the changing room. Seo Yeon chose to wear a sleeveless maroon dress which her and Min Hee bought specially for this event. They went to Hongdae for the clothes shopping and the price just affordable for college student like them. Seo Yeon lives with her mother because her father left them when she was still a baby. Her mother owns a small bakery shop just below where they lives. While Min Hee’s family is pretty well off but she is a humble girl and didn’t really care of status. Her father is the head of commissioner police while her mother is a retired lawyer.

 

“..let’s see..I can do your hair and make up..” Min Hee told her. “..Min Hee..ah..make me pretty than usual...I know Yoongi will not be looking at me...but at least I just want to look good...” Seo Yeon said. “..Seo Yeon ..ah..you are already pretty..don’t worry...I’ll make you more prettier...” Min Hee starts her wonder work on her face “..there..you go...you look gorgeous...” Min Hee put up a mirror and let Seo Yeon to see her face. “...d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter