Tailing

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Yeon took her mother to the hospital the next morning after sending Yoon Joon to school. “...Ms Kim.... your mother need to be warded because her breathing is not stable.....especially now..she’s been coughing frequently......and she find it difficult to breath...a nurse will assist her to the ward.....” “...thank you doctor....” Seo Yeon turned to her mother “..eomma...you need to be admitted today....” “..Seo Yeon..ah...can’t I just go home?...I don’t want to stay at the hospital...” her mother argued “..eomma...this is for your own good health....I want you to be well....just stay here...I will take care of the shop....don’t worry...JB is there to help me....”. Finally Mrs Kim was being pushed in a wheelchair heading to the ward. After Seo Yeon settling her mother in the ward she went home first because it’s almost time to pick up Yoon Joon from school.

“...Yoon Joon..ah...we need to go to the hospital later....halmonie...is in the hospital...she is sick...” the boy looked at his mother “...halmonie is not well?...is she alright eomma?...” “..yes..she will be alright...just a few days at the hospital....c’mon finish your food....” Seo Yeon said while packing some food for her mother. She went down to the bakeryshop “….JB…will you just close the shop early later….I need to go to the hospital…eomma has been admitted…” the younger man looked in concern “..is Mrs Kim alright?...” “..well…she’s fine..just look tired and she need to rest…” “..can I go with you?… if you’re going to the hospital later….” “..yes..sure…” Seo Yeon nodded and went back upstairs.

 

“….hyung… isn’t that Seo Yeon?....” Taehyung spoke when his porsche stopped at a traffic light. Yoongi saw Seo Yeon is holding Yoon Joon’s hand while another guy next to her carrying a paper bag walking to a bus stop. They seems close while talking. Then his eyes stared sharply when Yoon Joon held out his hand to the guy. He does feel a bit bitter with the scene and silently wonder to himself “…who could that be?... her boy friend?....” . Taehyung turned to look at Yoongi “…do you know the guy?....” “…me?...how the I know who he is…” Taehyung smirked “…you sounded upset….” “..why would I be upset?...” Yoongi turned away from the view. “….hyung…don’t wait too long…she might be taken…” Yoongi turned to look at the younger “..do you think so?....” Taehyung nodded and said “…just look at her ..she’s pretty…” the older once again was silent. The bus moves then the light turns green at the same time. “….follow the bus…” he suddenly said. Without saying anything the younger starts tailing the bus from behind.

“..our stop is here…” Jae Bum said standing up still holding Yoon Joon’s hand. The three stepped down from bus and walked approaching the hospital gate. “…who’s sick?...” Taehyung said. Yoongi just watched them then said “…let’s go…” while taking out his phone typing something.

 

Namjoon’s phone dinged with a notification.

Yoongi :. “..do you know anyone sick in Seo Yeon’s family?.....”

Joonie : “….I’ll ask Min Hee…”

Not long Yoongi’s phone buzzing and he looked at the new message from Namjoon.

Joonie : “….Seo Yeon’s mother has taken ill…and warded into the hospital…why?..”

Yoongi : “..nothing …just asking…thanks…”

He remembered the night he was sending her back that her mother was coughing continously. Maybe that was why but who the was the guy with her which annoys him more the guy looks close with Yoon Joon. He wondered and sat back in the passenger seat while Taehyung is making a turn and stopped in front of a Japanese restaurant. “….what took you two so long?...” Hoseok asked once they enter the private room. “..we got something on the way..” Taehyung quickly answered. “..Namjoon said he is not joining..because he’s meeting his girlfriend…” Jin said. They all sat down waiting for their food. Yoongi hardly eating as his mind was miles away. “....Yoongi...” jin waved in front of him “...you are spacing out....what’s wrong?....” Yoongi looked at the elders and just shook his head. While the rest continued enjoying the food. Suddenly “..Tae!...the car key...” Taehyung with his mouth full widened his eyes “...give me the car key....” the younger male without a word just handed him the keys “...where are you going?....” Jin asked “....somewhere!..I’ll see you later!...” he left the members dumbfounded.

He stopped the luxury car in one of the parking slot. He quickly went to the receptionist “....can you please check if you have a patient under the name of Mrs Kim...I don’t know her full name...” “..I’m sorry sir...we have a few under Mrs Kim here...maybe you know the guardian or the person who registered her here?....” the nurse asked. “..Ms Kim Seo Yeon..”Yoongi answered. Once again the nurse is checking through her computer “..yes..Mrs Kim Soon Jung under Ms Kim Seo Yeon...she’s in room 3 bed 9 ...”. “..thank you...” the young nurse smiled back at Yoongi. Who wouldn’t find him charming and Yoongi knew that the nurses were whispering with each other while chuckling among themselves then continue admiring him until he left. His eyes scanning the numbers on the door one by one until he reached the right room. He saw from the small gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter