A Day Out

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“....Yoongi.... take her to the boutique....I need to pick the wedding dress....it’s important that she wears the suitable one.....” Mrs Min spoke on the phone telling Yoongi. “...eomma..she’s at the hospital right now....I’ll call you once she’s done....” Yoongi answered in short. His mother hang up “...I don’t understand women...” he put away his phone. “..is everything okay hyung?....”Taehyung happened to be in his office going through with some documents. “..eomma...she’s too demanding!...she wanted to take Seo Yeon to the boutique...” “..emm..that’s good sign hyung...it means she likes her....” “..you must be kidding me....you don’t know my mother...she cares too much with status....” Yoongi said looking so frustrated. “...do you need any help?...” “...no...I’l; sort it out later....let’s continue with this first....” the two males busy studying the documents.

“...Ms kim...your mother can be discharged today..her blood results came back and she is fine...just continue with her medicine ...if she starts coughing vigorously bring her to the hospital immediately....” “...thank you doctor...thank you so much...”. Seo Yeon thanked the doctor and bowed her head before exited the room. Seo Yeon took a taxi to take her mother back to their apartment. “..eomma...just take a rest....don’t do anything...I’ll take care of everything..understand?....”.

 

Yoongi : “...where are you?....”

Seo Yeon : “...at home ...why?...”

Yoongi : “..I’ll fetch you in 10minutes....get ready....”

Seo yeon : “..Eomma..just got home...where are we going?...”

Yoongi : “...eomma wants you at the boutique....can you make it?...”

Seo Yeon : “....I don’t know...maybe..”

Yoongi : “...I’ll see you then...”

 

“...!...I can just say no....idiot!...” Seo Yeon muttered. “...eomma..I’m going out for a while....please just stay in bed okay...”. “..Seo Yeon..ah..don’t worry about me....must be Yoongi taking you out right?....” Seo Yeon bit her lips “..yes..eomma...but I promise I’ll be back soon...” “..just go my daughter...I’m fine....”. Not long the door bell rings “..it must be him....” Seo Yeon went to the door. “..are you ready?....” Yoongi said in a hurry. Seo Yeon put on her flat shoes and followed Yoongi to the car. “…it’s so last minute…I’m not even properly dress to meet your mother….” “..you look fine…” “..not to her!...” Seo Yeon looked at her self wearing a loose shirt and skinny jeans. She took out her cheap lipstick and put a little bit on her lips. Yoongi glanced quickly at her and smile. Seo Yeon blushed and quickly biting her lips together. “….!..why does she have to do that now….” Yoongi can feel he was hard cursing in his head he pressed the paddle harder. They arrived at the boutique not long after that. They walked into the boutique “…welcome Mr Min…it’s a pleasure having you here….this way please…Madame Min is expecting you in our VIP room…” the boutique assistant bowed her head to Seo Yeon. “….Yoongi!...Seo Yeon..you both are here…good…shall we?...” she told the manageress. Yoongi’s mother turned to Seo Yeon and looked at her from head to toe “..I’m sorry..I was just from the hospital and didn’t get the chance to change…” “..eomma…can we hurry up now…” Yoongi cuts in just to divert his mother’s attention. “..oh..yes…” she signaled the asisstant to lead Seo Yeon to the changing room. “..this way miss…” Seo Yeon followed her “..you may try this first…” . The wedding gown is too revealing for her. She didn’t like it. “..you have a nice figure Miss…it will suits you well…” the assistant told her. Seo Yeon felt embarrass “…but I feel wearing it…” “..don’t worry Miss..it’ll be just you future husband and Madame are here….”.

The curtain was drawn aside revealing Seo Yeon standing in the wedding gown which is mostly exposing her skin. Seo Yeon’s face turns red standing uncomfortably on the small round stage. “..can..you please turn around..” Yoongi’s mother told her. She turned in circle and half of her back almost uncovered. “..it doesn’t suit you.……change…” Yoongi simply said which it didn’t escape him to notice Seo Yeon’s red cheeks. She felt a relief once the curtain is closed. She change to another one, once again both her mother and Yoongi shook their heads. Before she change to the third gown “…do you have something simple?...” she asked. “….let me check.…may be there is one....I think it will suits to your liking….” Not long the assistant came back with a white satin wedding gown. “..let’s see if this fits you….” Seo Yeon put it on and she smiled to herself “….you look beautiful miss….it really suits you…”. The dress much more appropriate with a long sleeve and just a V neck at the back. The top front is covered with lace. Seo Yeon likes it and she thanked the assistant for helping her with the dress. The curtain once again drawn both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter