Lunch

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been almost three weeks since Seo Yeon started working at the company. She has became a little familiar with the environment and the staff. Woo Shik has been very helpful and Seo Yeon felt comfortable working with him. Until that one late morning the office was in a panic when a sudden visit from the chairman’s wife, Yoongi’s mother. She walked into Yoongi’s office “…eomma…what are you doing here?...why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming ?...” Yoongi stood up from his chair and greeted the elegant woman. “..I want to surprise you….” the woman answered unbothered. “…what exactly that you want ..eomma?.…” Yoongi just knew his mother well that she must have something in mind. “…Yoongi…I heard that you are appointing Seo Yeon a high position…” “..very much true…what’s the problem?...” Yoongi snapped back as he took the sit in front of the woman. “…you should had appointed Yoo Ra for that position ..” Kwon Ah Young said firmly. “…she’s my wife..I can put her at any position I want….eomma…please don’t interfere in the company’s affairs…” Yoongi answered angrily. “..how dare you speak to me like that!…” “..eomma!..please don’t start with me…what is it that you are not satisfied with?...Seo Yeon will do her best…and I trust her!...”. “..fine!...but I want you to take full responsibility if something goes wrong…” The woman added while Yoongi balled his fist. She stood up then said “..I’m taking Yoo Ra’s to lunch..I expect you to join in because her father will be there too with your father….”. “…eomma…I have a wife isn’t it just appropriate to take Seo Yeon too…” “…no ..she’s busy…I’ve spoken to her already…”.

 

…a moment earlier…

 

Seo Yeon heard from Woo Shik that Yoongi’s mother was visiting. She wanted to welcome her and made her way to Yoongi’s office unnoticed. As she approaching the room with the door slightly opened she heard Yoongi’s conversation with his mother. She heard almost everything including the lunch invitation part. She turned away from the door and quickly walked away. Yoongi’s secretary stopped her but she told her that she left something in her office and need to rush back. Seo Yeon walked back to her office and it surprised Woo Shik to see her back so soon. “…how come you are back so soon….ma’am?....” the young assistant asked in surprised. “…oohh…I changed my mind..I think I have a stomach upset…I just need to rest for a while..” Seo Yeon lied. “..are you alright ma’am?.. do you need medicine?...” Woo Shik asked worriedly but he knows Seo Yeon was lying. “..aahh..no..it will pass in a minute..don’t worry…you can go for your lunch….I’ll be just resting…” she said while walking back into her office. The young assistant stared at her while nodding his head before going out for his break.

 

“…Yoongi ?..why isn’t Seo Yeon joining us?...” “..Yeobo..I’ve asked her earlier but she declined it on the spot…she has a lot to catch up…since she’s still clueless in most things…” his mother spoke before Yoongi could respond when his father asked. “...really?....Yoongi..don’t be too hard on her...she’s just starting...” the older man added. “..yes..abeoji...I’ll tell her again....” Yoongi answered. “...that’s why ..I told Yoongi..he shouldn’t have appointed her in the first place...Yoo Ra is the right candidate to hold that post....” “..eomma!...the decision has been made..and it is final!...” “..yeobo...just give Seo Yeon a chance...you’re worrying about it too much...Yoongi knows what he’s doing....” Yoongi’s father tried to stop her from bringing up further about the matter. “…Yoongi …there’s a new project coming up in Japan…you need to meet our partner there….” The chairman said over their food. “..yes..abeoji..it’s been set already…and I’m taking Seo Yeon for this trip..just to give her an exposure …” Yoongi answered. “..that’s a very good idea…” his father agreed while nodding his head. “…Yoongi..you should take Yoo Ra..too at least to assist her during the meeting…” his mother added tot eh conversation. “..yes..why not..you would be able to give support …wouldn’t you dear?...” Yoo Ra’a father supported to the idea. “…yes..I’m more than happy to assist…” the girl responded with a smile while looking at Yoongi. Taking his glass of water Yoongi gulped down the liquid feeling annoyed.

 

“….who’s that take away food for?...” Taehyung asked Woo Shik when he saw the waitress handing him a paper bag for take away food. “..oohh..this is for my boss…she didn’t go out ..and I didn’t see her eating anything since early…” “..what happened..I thought Yoongi’s mother was visiting and taking them out for lunch…” “..well..I guess the chairman’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter