New Life

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon arrived at the hospital as soon as he can. He looked around the emergency area only to find Yoongi was sitting on one of the chairs with his chin rested on his two clasped hands. While Woo Shik was leaning against the white wall of the emergency hall. “….Yoong!...where is she?....” “….she’s still in the room.…” he answered with a worried face. “….don’t worry Yoong…she’ll be alright….” “….but ..what is wrong with her?...” “..maybe she’s just tired…” the light silver haired man answered. The door opened “..Kim Seo Yeon?..” Yoongi stood up and rushed to the doctor “…husband…Min Yoongi…” Yoongi told the doctor “..oohh..pardon me of my rudeness..Mr Min..I didn’t recognize you earlier…I’m doctor Yeo Jin ….this way please…” the doctor led him to a room. “…what’s wrong with my wife?..is she alright?...” the doctor gave out a light laugh “…she’s fine Mr Min…congratulations!…she’s seven five weeks pregnant…and it’s the fragile stage….just make sure she don’t tire herself and eat her meal on time…otherwise she is fine…” “…c..can I see her?...” Yoongi was so shocked that he’s stuttering when he speak. “..she’s resting…but you can see her…we’ll keep her here just for monitoring…until tomorrow….” the doctor nodded his head and Yoongi thanked him.

 

“….what did the doctor say?...a girl?...or a boy again?...” Namjoon blurted out once Yoongi walked out the room. He gave his best friend a questioning look. “….how did you know?...” Namjoon smile showing his dimple “…she fainted the first time she got pregnant…remember?..ohh.I forgot you weren’t there at that time…” “..and who’s fault was that?...” Yoongi walked passed him and headed to the room. He saw the girl sleeping form on the hospital bed. She still looks pale but she look so peaceful with her eyes closed. Yoongi neared the bed and held her hands. He leaned closer to kiss her forehead. Seo Yeon opened her eyes slowly “..hey…you’re awake…” “….you’re here…I’m sorry I made you worry…..” “..ssshh.…just rest don’t worry about anything else….” “…I need to go back to the office…there’s a lot..” Yoongi kissed her then pulled away “…I said don’t worry about it…Woo Shik will handle everything…” “..but Yoongi…” the man shook his head “…no but…the main thing is for you to be well and the baby….” “..I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner….” She told him while still holding his hands. “…it’s okay….I love you..baby…” “..I love you too….”.

 

There has been talk around the office building. Kim Seo Yeon the CEO’s wife and head of marketing department fainted in her office. Some speculated that she has a chronic disease , some also mentioned that she was stressed out due to the work level. But some were also saying how caring and worried the CEO towards his wife and most employees swooned over it the way he treated his wife and calling her ‘baby’. These talk has reached to Yoo Ra’s ear and she felt half happy and half hated it. It could have been her instead of Seo Yeon to be by Yoongi’s side.

 

Seo Yeon returned home the next day. Yoongi told her to stay at home and rest. “....I don’t want you to come to work....just stay at home..understood?....” Seo Yeon nodded her head with a smile. “..I’m fine now Yoongi....I will rest for a day but..I’ll come back to work tomorrow...”. She told him. “...no!...take a rest until this weekend.....I have cancelled your trip with me to Japan....I’ll be going alone....” he told her while pulling up the blanket up to her waist. “.....I really want to go with you...but maybe next time...” she said pouting. “...yes...definitely next time ....it’s a promise....I should be going now....” he leaned closer to kiss her on the lips. He exited the room and left for the office.

 

“...hyung....when are you flying off to Japan?....” Taehyung asked “...this Sunday afternoon...” “..is Seo Yeon coming with you?....” “...no..I told her to rest...because I don’t want her to tire herself...during her fragile stage of pregnancy....” the older explained. “...wow...you really take care of her....I envy you..hyung...” Yoongi just smile “..you will too one day once you meet the right girl...”. “....yeah..I hope too one day...hyung....” the younger grinning before turning away to leave. “.....Mr Min....I received a call from the Chairman’s wife, your mother....that Ms Lee Yoo Ra will be accompanying you to Japan....” Yoongi’s secretary told him “..what !?... I don’t need her!.....” the CEO shouted in anger. “..I’m sorry...I can’t stop it...” the secretary lowered her head. “...what the hell is she thinking?....” Yoongi slammed a folder on his desk. Not long his phone rings and it says ‘ my beautiful eomma’ calling. “..!..” Yoongi cursed underneath his breath “...yes ..eomma...” he spoke holding his anger “ ...Yoongi..I’ve arranged for Yoora to join you on your trip to Japan....she will a great help to you since Seo Yeon is not fit to travel...” his mother’s voice was firmed spoke on the phone. Yoongi sighed “..eomma...I don’t need her to come....please cancel it...” “...Yoongi..you will need to in order to make an assurance with the Japanese partner...someone from the marketing should be there....let her come with you....at least she can take care of you....” the woman told him “..eomma!....I can take care of myself!....you’re just unbelievable...” he hang up the line frustratedly.

 

“....do you need to bring anything else?...” Seo Yeon finished packing Yoongi’s stuff the night before his trip. “....no..I don’t want to bring a lot...it’s just a three days trip....” he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter