Familiar

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....a few months later….

 

Yoongi’s divorce has been processed and done smoothly. Yoongi generously is giving Mina the divorce alimony. A house , a car and compensation funds which should cover a life time. This is just to shut up her family after he removed and terminated their contract as being a business partner. Mr Choi was upset with Mina’s shameful behavior. He decided to leave the country and move to China. While Yoongi’s mother urged him to find a new wife as soon as possible.

 

“…Eomma!…please stop forcing me into another arrangement of yours!..I’m not a child…I’ll bring her to you once I found the right one…please…..” Min Ah Young arrogantly looked at her only son then said “…very well…I’m giving you three months…or else….it’ll be my way…”. Yoongi stormed out of the room and left the mansion.

 

After Seo Yeon giving birth to Yoon Joon and their financial was getting better she managed to enroll into the university to continue her study major in business management. Though she was considered as a mature student because she was already 22 years old in which most student already graduated at that age. Now is her final year at the university and she’s been studying hard besides helping her mother at the bakeryshop. Seo Yeon was late to submit her assignment report when it was the due date. She ran to the business and management faculty building as fast as she can.

 

...a few moments earlier....

 

“...thank you so much Mr Min...it’s really an honor meeting you in person....especially you’ve been generously contributing a large funding to the university.....thank you again for your generosity...” the dean of the university bowing his head to Yoongi. “....don’t worry about it....I’m very happy to assist the university as long as it helps the student to have a good future....I think I should make a move now....have a pleasant day ...” Yoongi held out his hand for a handshake. He went there alone because he never take anyone with him whenever he’s doing any charity things. He likes to do it himself without anyone knowing except for Namjoon.

 

Yoongi left the administration building and walk straight approaching the car park. He just made a turn around the block when a girl was running into him and fell to the ground. Pieces of papers slipped off a clear folder and scattered on the ground. The girl with the short hair quickly picking up the papers one by one. Yoongi looked at her and said “..let me help you...I didn’t see you’re coming..I’m sorry.....” “..no..no..it’s not your fault..it’s mine..I was running without looking...” “..S.Seo Yeon?...” Yoongi said as he handing her a few pieces of her papers. Seo Yeon froze as she looked up and staring into the dark orbs that she long to see all these times “....it is you.....how are you?....” Seo Yeon bit her lips feeling a bit embarrass as she touched her short hair by placing it behind her ear. “..I..I’m fine...thank you..” Yoongi looked at her from head to toe in which Seo Yeon’s attire just like a teenage girl wearing a skinny jeans in sneakers and her loose checked shirt with just a plain white T in the inside. He noticed a white silver necklace wrapped around her small neck just suits her so well. Yes that’s the last thing he gave to her at that time. Seo Yeon could felt his stare and slowly pulled her shirt to cover the necklace. “..what are you doing here?....” he asked “.....I’m a student here...” she answered in a low tone of voice. “...you looked....” he stopped thinking in his head “..she looks ing hot...in that shirt...short hair....damn!...” instead he said “...yes..you looked just like a student....so good to see you again..has it been five...six years?....” Seo Yeon just lost for words but managed to say in the end “....yeah..something like that...well...good to see you too....what brings you here?....” she stared at Yoongi’s fine suit really look expensive then notice there’s a ring on his ring finger “..well...I just have a meeting with the dean...” Seo Yeon just smiled “...oohh.....it must be important…well.. I have to go...I’m late for my report submission.....goodbye..Yoongi..” his name left her lips and Yoongi felt his heart is pounding hearing her saying his name. Seo Yeon bowed her head a little then continue to walk away while Yoongi just stood there staring at her back “….bye Seo Yeon…” he managed a whisper.

 

She walked as fast as she could holding ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter