The Mins

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...Eomma...this is Yoongi..you’ve met him earlier....” “.....annyong haseyo Mrs Kim..emm.eomma nim....Min Yoongi imnida...” Yoongi greeted the older woman once again while bowing his head. “....I know....Seo Yeon told me the other night....and I also know that you are Yoon Joon’s father....” Yoongi nodded his head “....eomma nim....I’m really sorry for not being there at that time...” “...don’t apologise..it’s my daughter’s own stupidity for not telling you....”. The older woman stop then her tired eyes gazing at the man from head to toe. “....Mr Min....as you know that Seo Yeon is just an ordinary girl and stupid....” “..eomma!...” Seo Yeon snapped at her mother. But the older woman continued “......we have a low life.....I’m sorry for what happened ...” “...please...Mrs Kim..eomma nim....please call me Yoongi....I’m the one who should apologise..it was my fault for not looking out for Seo Yeon at that time.....” with that Yoongi bowed again to Seo Yeon’s mother. “....I’m here to ask for your blessing...that I want to marry your daughter.....” Yoongi said while bowing his head. The older woman turned her gaze to Seo Yeon and said “....Seo Yeon..ah...do you want to marry him?...” “..ah..emm......” she didn’t know what to say. “....I think it’s a yes....” the older woman turned her gaze back to the nervous Yoongi. “...I’ll be happy if I get to see Seo Yeon got married and have a good husband....you have my blessing....I trust you .....please take care of her and Yoon Joon....” the older woman concluded with a small cough in between her words. “..eomma...please don’t talk anymore....just take a rest....”Seo Yeon was already in tears hearing her mother’s words. “...thank you eomma nim.... I promise to take care of her them......” Yoongi bowed his head.

 

“....I haven’t agreed into marrying you.....you have no right to ask eomma!...” Seo Yeon exploded with anger when they arrived back to the house. “...you’ll marry me no matter what!...” Yoongi said. They were in the kitchen while Yoon Joon was told to go into his room. “.....what makes you think that I want to marry you....I hate you!...” she shot back. “..that’s not what you said last night....” the man said blankly. Her cheeks turns red “..that..was..” “..what?...isn’t it the same?....” Yoongi defended himself. He turned to look at her “...Seo Yeon..ah...listen to me...I’m doing this to make up with all the mistakes I did to you in the past....and there’s Yoon Joon..he needs us ...please...” “..but Yoongi..I haven’t graduated and still need to finish my study...” “..who said you can’t continue?....” Yoongi asked frowning. “...I can still continue?...” the man nodded and smile then Seo Yeon planted a smile and quickly turned away to hide her red face. Yoongi noticed it then walked towards her giving a back hug “...hey...why are you so shy?....” he turned her around facing him. Seo Yeon lifted her gaze to look at him but Yoongi already lean closer to capture her lips.

 

“..Yoongi..I’m so nervous....what if your parents rejected me...” “..no one is rejecting you....don’t worry....”. Yoongi continue driving ahead of him. Yoon Joon was sitting at the back silently looking out the window. Seo Yeon kept on straightening her new Gucci dress which Yoongi bought for her. “..you look beautiful...I wish I could kiss you now....” “..stop it..Yoon Joon is here..” Seo Yeon whispered while hitting Yoongi’s arm. The man chuckled then continued driving. Just within 30minutes drive the vehicle entering a big iron gate which leads to a big beautiful mansion. Yoongi stopped his car right in front of the main entrance of the mansion. They were greeted by a few men bowing their heads while a man dressed in black suit walked to him “..welcome back young master Min.....chairman Min is expecting you and Madame too....please come in....” the man politely led them to the door after giving a slight bow to Seo Yeon. Seo Yeon was so nervous just by looking at the men around the mansion and the way Yoongi was greeted earlier. “..oh my god!....I’m making a fool of myself..agreeing with him....” she thought in her head. “..c’mon...” Yoongi took hold of Yoon Joon’s hand while Seo Yeon tailing from behind.

 

As they entered the humongous living room, two figures were sitting side by side on an expensive Italian armchair god knows worth maybe millions of won. The woman dress in a red dress stood up elegantly and walked towards them. “...Yoongi..my dear son...you’re here finally....” Yoongi walked to her and kissed the woman by the cheek “...eomma...you’re looking gorgeous as always....” the woman gave out a small laugh. The Yoongi walked to his father. The older man too stood up and tapped on Yoongi’s shoulder “..good to see you son....” then giving a light hug. “....now who have we got here?....” the woman turned to look at Seo Yeon then to Yoon Joon. “..eomma....abeoji....this is Seo Yeon....” “...please to meet you Mrs Kim...Mr Min....I’m Kim Seo Yeon....” Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter