New Employee

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…I’m going to the bakery…I’m meeting the new staff today….” Seo Yeon told Yoongi over breakfast. “…really?...are you employing more?...” he asked after taking a sip of his hot coffee. “…well no…just one ..JB needs someone to help him at the counter. Yoongi just nodded his head “..I’ll see you later in the evening then….” “..bye!...” Seo Yeon left after planting a kiss on Yoon Joon’s cheek. “..hey!..what about me?...” Yoongi snapped behind his morning paper. Seo Yeon rolled her eyes and walked around the table and kiss the man’s cheek but Yoongi was too quick to move his face at the same time his lips touched hers. “…that’s what I called a kiss…drive safely babe…”. Seo Yeon just smiled and Yoon Joon clapped his hands seeing his parents being lovey dovey.

 

“…Morning!...” the door dinged with a bell when Seo Yeon called as she walked in. “..Morning noona!....” JB responded as he was wiping the glass cake display. “..what time will the girl come?...” Seo Yeon asked as she walked behind the counter. “…any time soon noona…” JB answered glancing at his watch. The door once again bells as some one opened it. “..annyong haseyo!...Shin In Joo imnida….” Seo Yeon’s eyes widened “..In Joo?...is that you?....” the girl’s mouth opened “..oh…my god!...Seo Yeon Unnie!...” the two hugged each other. “….it’s so good to see you again…how have you been?...how’s the orphanage?...” Seo Yeon can’t help herself but being so excited “….come let’s take a seat here... In Joo…this is JB…my assistant…” “…nice to meet you sunbae…” the girl bowed her head. “…nice to meet you too..” JB responded. “..now…where were we?....” Seo Yeon turned to the girl “….it’s about the orphanage….I left the orphanage on my 20th birthday…Father Han let me to stay on my own…of course at my own will….” “…what did you do?...” Seo Yeon excitedly asked while pulling out a chair “..I do a lot of part time jobs…” “..why didn’t you contact me?...and I’m sorry… I didn’t get the chance to visit the orphanage again…” Seo Yeon said regretfully “..I think when Father Han attended my mother’s funeral you probably have left the orphanage already…” “..I’m sorry to hear about Halmonie…” “..it’s okay…I’m fine now…how did you know that we are hiring an assistant?...” she added. “….oohh… I saw the advert on your window that you need a full timer…I think I can do that…”. “…you’re hired…definitely…I’ll take you…can you start tomorrow?...” “..sure..thank you so much unnie?....” “..no worries…you are my family too…you helped me a lot before….from now on..where do you live?…” she added. “…a rented 01 bedroom apartment…” the younger girl answered. “…move out…you can stay upstairs….the apartment has been emptied…JB is looking after the place…you can have my room..it’s all been refurnished and JB currently staying there as well…” Seo Yeon explained. “…really unnie?...I can live upstairs?...” “..yes…”. The girl’s face lightened up with the offer. “..let’s have something to drink first….” Seo Yeon happily stood up from her chair and made her way to the kitchen.

 

“…how was your new recruitment?...” Yoongi asked as he slipped into the bed that evening. Seo Yeon lazily snuggled closer to him “…yeah…and it’s just In Joo…one of the girls from the orphanage I knew before….” “…did you take her?....” he continued. “…emm..she’s a very dedicated girl….I’m sure she can do a lot at the bakery….” she answered with her eyes closed. “….babe…I think I need to introduce you to the board soon…..” the girl sat up looking at Yoongi “..are you serious?...” “..why?...you’re not ready?...” he asked. “..of course..I’m ready…but when?...” she continued “….next week…you better gear up…and I’ll be watching you…how good you are…” Yoongi teased while pulling her closer to him “…but not as good as this…” pressing the girl’s body flat on the mattress as he’s hovering above her.

 

…first day at the Min’s Company…

 

“..are you ready babe?...” Yoongi turned to Seo Yeon as Yoongi’s vehicle stopped in front of the building. With a deep breath “..I think I am…” Seo Yeon responded. “..c’mon let’s go…” his car door was opened by one of the employee. They were greeted by the employees bowing their heads as they walked passed. Seo Yeon’s door also being opened and she stepped out of the car. Staring at the big building she felt a bit nervous. A lot of words playing in her heads “…what if I fail to do a good job..what if the staff doesn’t like me..” she shook her head and walked just next to Yoongi. All eyes were on her while some of the female employees staring at their CEO admiringly. Seo Yeon knew how good looking her husband is and surely lots of the female employees wanted his attention. But he is her husband now and she just need to trust him.

 

“…good morning everyone…I’m sure most of you have already heard the rumors which is no longer a rumor that my wife will be joining one of the departmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter