The Return

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....three years later...

 

“...welcome back Yoong.....so good to see you.....” Namjoon hug his best friend when both Yoongi and Taehyung arrived from America. Jimin was also there to meet his best friend Taehyung. While Jin and Hoseok stayed at Yoongi’s condo to prepare for the welcoming home gathering. Jungkook will arrive much later not until the following week from Japan. They decided to do another one when he returns home. During the car ride “..it’s so good to be back….” Yoongi said as he looking at the scenery outside the car window. “..Yoong…aren’t you meeting your parents first….” “..no…I’ll go later….” Namjoon turn to look at him. He can see Yoongi’s face changed with the mention of his parents. “..here we are…welcome home Yoongi…..” Namjoon said as he stepped out of the car. They entered the exclusive condo and as the door opened a cheerful screamed from s. “ they were greeted by Jin and Hoseok. Not long Jimin and Taehyung arrived. “..how are you my friend…” Jin walked to him and gave a warm hug followed by Hoseok. Then came Taehyung with a big luggage. “..everyone…I want to give this first before we start eating…” He opened the luggage with lots of stuff. “..these are from hyung and me…just take whatever you like…but we have packed separately for individual gifts. Taehyung handing over a gift box to each of them.

 

The door bell rings which made them surprised “…who could that be?....” Jimin said “…anyone expecting someone?....”he added as he walked to the door. Everyone shaking their heads. “…oh my ing holy !...Jungkook!...we didn’t expect you not until next week…how are you man?..” Jimin hug him tight. “..I want to surprise everyone….” Showing his cute bunny smile. “…Jungkook’s here!...”JImin shouted. They all welcomed him. “…hyung…how are you?...I’ve missed everyone here….” He said to Yoongi while giving a tight hug. The gathering was a complete with Jungkook surprised appearance. They talk about their what to do next. As expected Namjoon has graduated from his law school and soon will be working under his father’s law firm. Jin is taking over his family hotel business. Jungkook and Jimin will set up a casino while Hoseok as a joint branch running a club. Taehyung will be working as a CEO replacing his father as business partner with Yoongi. It is just obvious the two will be working closely.

 

It’s the day that Yoongi have to meet his parents. He drove to his parents big mansion. His expensive sport car roars along the wide private road to the mansion. The big iron gate opened automatically as his vehicle stopped in front of it. Yoongi bowed kneeling down to the ground as he face his parents for three times. “..welcome home my son…” Kwon Ah Young stepped forward and held out her arms. Yoongi raised on his feet and move forward. “..eomma..have you been well?...” he said wrapping his arms around her body. “..I’m well..thank you my son..” the relationship between them is not so closed because has been raised by his nanny since he was a baby. His mother and father has always been abroad and due to this Yoongi grown more closer to his six friends he called brother. Yoongi turned to his father who is also giving him a hug while his hand tapping on his shoulder. Kwon Ah Young who is in her early fifties doesn’t age much. With her very well groomed appearance and her painted nails looks barely forty years old. Yoongi sometimes felt disgust with her mother’s extravagant life style. She chose who she mixed with and socialized. She will not glance to those with a lowlife.

 

“....let’s eat lunch here.....the food has been prepared...” her mother told him. Yoongi followed her mother to their gigantic dining room with his father tailing from behind. They sat at a long dining table with a lot of delicious food. “...Yoongi..ah...you have graduated and finished your study..and it’ll be soon for you to take over me....” “..abeoji..you are still young and strong....I will just assist you...I have no problem with that...”. Yoongi responded. “...no I want to appoint you as the new CEO as soon as possible....because I do not want the board to have an idea of putting someone else....therefore to make our organization stronger and concrete I need a full support from Mr Choi....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter