Let's Meet

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....eomma...this is In Joo....my girlfriend....” Taehyung introduced his girlfriend to his family especially his mother. “..annyong haseyo Shin In Joo imnida....” she said as she bowed her head to the woman that Taehyung cherish the most, his mother. In Joo was wearing a light floral pink dress when Taehyung brought her to his parents. It was his mother that asked him to bring her home and have dinner together that evening. Lee So Hee has been waiting for Taehyung to bring home a girl one day. It’s like her dream came true that night. “...honey...finally my Tae Tae brought home his girlfriend ......I’m Lee So Hee..Taehyung’s mother and this is my husband..of course his father....you’re so pretty....I can’t wait to introduce you to my friends....not only Ah Young can brag around her daughter in law....” Lee So Hee so excited and pulled In Joo’s hand to walk her into the dining room. This was not expected from In Joo.

 

Taehyung’s house is beautiful and big. In Joo looked around the house everything is elegantly decorated. “...now dear ..how did you two meet?....” Taehyung’s mother asked In Joo who’s face already turned red. “..eomma!...do you have to ask that?...” Taehyung whined at his mother. “..why not..it’s fun to know....you can tell me dear..I’ll be understanding....”. “..well...the first time we saw each other was at the bakery where I worked...” In Joo explained shyly. “..you worked at a bakery?...” In Joo nodded her head feeling a bit embarrassed. “...do you know how to bake?....” “..yes Mrs Kim...Seo Yeon Unnie taught me a lot and of course...when I worked at her bakery..I learned more...” “..just call me eomma...you mean ...Seo Yeon..as in Seo Yeon..Yoongi’s wife?...” “..yes.eomma nim...” In Joo answered nodding her head. “..oh my god!..what a small world....I just love that girl...she’s very kind...and I was so jealous of Ah Young to have such daughter in law....but never mind...my Taehyung now have you....” “..eomma..you made In Joo embarrass!...” Taehyung barged in the conversation. “..don’t be dear...we are family now....”.

 

The dinner went well and Taehyung’s mother was the most excited one. She was so happy. Taehyung knew his mother will not care about any girl he chose. That’s why Taehyung wanted the one who really loves him not because eof his looks or their money but just love him for who he is. For him In Joo is just the right one because she’s just not like the rest of them. He knew that In Joo will love his mother just as he loves her. Taehyung sent In Joo back to her apartment. “..In Joo....I don’t want you to live here anymore.....” the girl turned to look at him. “..why?..I’m happy here...” “..not with JB alone in that apartment!....” he shot back quickly. “..he’s just like an older brother...” “..but he is a man...a man with needs....understand?...you’re moving in with me....and that’s final...”.

 

“...Yah!...Kim Taehyung!..how come these days you seems to be spending less time with us!...” Jimin complained one evening when they were all gathered at Yoongi’s condo.”..are you really that busy?....” “..yes..hyung ..Jimin hyung is right....and again..how come you’re smiling right now?...when we all are upset?...” the maknae added. “..kookie..Jiminie...listen here....I’m not busy at all... I’m just fully occupied by my girlfriend....” Taehyung smirked as he took a seat in front of them. “...seroiusly...hyung...you’re a couple now with In Joo?....” Taehyung nodded his head. “..I’ve introduced her to my parents....eomma..loves her....” “...congratulations Tae!....you should introduce her to us too....I have not seen her in person...” Jimin told him a little disappointed “..I will....” the dark haired man answered confidently. “..kook..it looks like we are left with no girlfriends....” Jimin pouted. “..don’t worry hyung...I know tons of girls...just tell me..I’ll introduce them to you.....’ Jungkook quickly scrolling up an down his phone as if searching for some names. “....I don’t need them now..Kook....let’s enjoy our bachelor time first.....” Jungkook giving a high five to him.

 

“...hey!...don’t worry..Hobi and me will be still there for you kids!...” Jin shouted from the dining area. “..come and eat ..before it gets cold....” he added placing a bowl of doenjang jjigae on the table. “..food!....I’m hungry suddenly...” Jungkook already on his feet rushing to the dining room. “..Taehyung..ah..are you serious with her?....” Jimin asked when they were left alone. “...mm..” Taehyung answered him while checking his phone. “....your family..they will just accept her?....”. Taehyung looked up to at his best friend “...my eomma will not reject whoever I chose...that’s why I chose In Joo...she’s not like other girls.....I want a girl who will love my eomma too....”. “ really?...” Jimin asked back a little surprised. “..I’ll let you meet her soon...we’ll have dinner together..” Taehyung said excitedly. “..that would be nice....”. Jimin responded with a smile “..let’s eat....afterward Jungkook will finish everything...” the two males laughed as they walked to join Jin and Jungkook for the food.

 

....five months later....

 

“...are you ready?....it’s time....” Jin popped his head in the room. “..you’ll be alright....Joonie..no need to be nervous.....” Yoongi straightening Namjoon’s bout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter