My Eomma

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....I’m coming with you to the hospital.....” “...you don’t have to...I can go on my own....” the man just ignored her words while continue walking to the door putting on his shoes. “ ...Yoon Joon..ah.!...are you ready?...” Yoongi called the small boy. Not long Yoon Joon rushed to where Yoongi is standing “..nae..appa!.I’m here now...” “....what?...” Seo Yeon’s eyes widened upon hearing her son calling Yoongi ‘appa’ so casually. Yoongi drove to the hospital with Seo Yeon and Yoon Joon. When they arrived at the ward Mrs Kim is awake. “...eomma!....you are awake...” Seo Yeon quickly rushed to her mother and giving her a kiss. “...Yoon Joon!..” Mrs Kim called her only grandson. “..halmonie..I miss you...” the boy giving the old woman a hug. Mrs Kim shifted her gaze to the man standing silently in the room. “...eomma...please meet...Yoongi...” “....annyong haseyo.Min Yoongi imnida...please to meet you Mrs Kim...” “.....Min Yoongi?....I’ve heard of this name before....” Mrs Kim tried to recall the name “..eomma...he’s a friend...” . Mrs Kim kept on staring at Yoongi and smile at him. “..thank you for coming here with my daughter...” she let out a small cough. “...please don’t talk Mrs Kim....you’ll tire yourself...just take a rest....” Yoongi told the older woman. “...Seo Yeon..I’m leaving now...with Yoon Joon....” “..just send him to Namjoon…your wife might had a wrong idea…..I’ll text Min Hee to look after him….” Seo Yeon told him. “….don’t worry I’ll take of him….Mrs Kim..good night for now....” Yoongi bowed his head and left with Yoon Joon.

 

“....Seo Yeon..ah..why don’t you just tell me that he is Yoon Joon’s father...right?..” “...eomma...I meant to tell you..but not now...you still not well.....” Seo Yeon told her mother while she’s arranging some stuff into the cabinet in the room. “...he looks a kind man.....even though I don’t know what happened to you...during that time....what are you planning to do Seo Yeon?....” “..he’s married eomma...he’s just helping me....now eomma...you should take a rest...don’t think about it....I’m not planning anything.....”. “..... sooner or later...Yoon Joon need to know the truth.....” the older woman then rest her head on the pillow and close her eyes. Seo Yeon stared at her mother then walked to her to kiss her on the cheek “...rest well eomma....” . Seo Yeon rested on the small sofa in the ward. Her phone dinged with a notification not long after that. It’s Yoongi sending her a message.

 

Yoongi : “.....hey...I’m transferring Yoon Joon to a new school tomorrow...don’t argue...”

Seo Yeon : “....do I have a choice?...as long as he’s happy....did you send him to Min Hee?...”

Yoongi : “..he’ll love the new school....no…he’s staying with me…”

Seo Yeon : “...what?... Yoongi !...what would your wife think?....”

Yoongi : “…don’t argue… trust me…good night and rest well....”

 

She put away her phone and let out a sighed. “…what are you trying to do Yoongi?...I can’t do this anymore…” she close her eyes with a tear rolling down her cheek. She was about to sleep when her phone dinged again. It’s Min Hee this time. She smiled staring at her best friend’s name.

 

Min Hee : “….honey…is everything fine with you?....I’m sorry for not contacting you sooner….how’s eomma?....”

Seo Yeon : “….I’m fine…eomma…not so good…but she is stable at the moment….”

 

Not long her phone rings, Seo Yeon need to go to the toilet to talk just to avoid from making a noise. “….yeoboseyo?...” she answered “….honey….are you at the hospital?....” “..yeah…why are you calling so late?...” Seo Yeon asked. “…I’m with Joonie right now…he just told me about your mom…why didn’t you tell me..I could have help you…” “..I’m doing fine…you’ve been busy Min Hee..I don’t want to trouble you….” she responded. “….Yoon Joon…is he with Yoongi?...” “..yeah…he said he wants to help me..I just couldn’t argue Min Hee….and I’m worried what would his wife thought about Yoon Joon…he said he’ll take of him….” Seo Yeon could hear Min Hee was laughing on the other end “….don’t worry about that Seo Yeon..ah....he knows what he’s doing..….” the girl continue to laugh..” “..what do you mean?.........” “…we’ll talk about it later…for now don’t worry about Yoon Joon…sleep well honey…”. “..good night Min Hee…” then the line was cut off. Seo Yeon stared at her dark screen while sitting on the toilet bowl. She stood up and returned to the sofa to sleep.

 

...meanwhile a few hours earlier...

 

“....wow!...is this your house?....” the young boy was amazed at Yoongi’s condo. Yoongi pressed the code and door opened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter