An Update

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“….Joonie!...how’s things?....” Yoongi was on skype with Namjoon one afternoon. “..everything just normal Yoong…what about your study there?...” Namjoon added.”..it !...I’m bored..I don’t know how long I can survive here…!....”. “…don’t be..you’ll get used to it…how is Tae..that boy…seldom message me….” Namjoon complain. “..he’s fine….he missed Jimin and Jungkook so much…I think he call them everyday….idiot!...” Yoongi told the younger. “..how’s your law school?....” “..it’s..okay....and exciting...I think...” Namjoon said sounded so happy “...why is that?..” Yoongi noticed of his friend’s excitement. “....I’ll tell you one day.....not now..” “..whatever....I’m going to sleep now...” Yoongi said as he yawned and waved goodbye to his best friend.

 

“.....good evening..Min Hee ssi...I’m so glad that you made it....” Namjoon pulled out a chair for the girl. “..good evening Namjoon ssi....this is really very kind of you to invite me... thank you....”. Namjoon could not move his stare from the girl sitting in front of him. Min Hee dressed in a simple light cream short dress hugging her slim figure really suit her well. She thus looks really stunning. “...he’s so handsome tonight....get your self together Min Hee..what are you thinking?..” Min Hee said in her head. Namjoon is wearing a light grey top with a black jeans just too good on him. “...let’s order our meal...” Namjoon called for the waiter and shortly a waitress came with two menus in her hands. After taking the order the waitress left them. “...I hope you were not troubled with the traffic on the way to here....” Namjoon starts a conversation just to make things comfortable between them. “..no..it was alright….”. “….please don’t take it the wrong way…I would have picked you up earlier…but maybe you will prefer to come on your own since this is…””…is not a date…” Min Hee completed his words before he could finish it “…I understand..don’t worry…” “…this girl is really something….” Once again she amazed him and very professionals. “….yes…right…” Namjoon could only add a few words.

 

Their food arrived and they enjoy it while drinking some juices since both are driving. “…what is your hobby Min Hee ssi…if you don’t mind me asking…”Namjoon spoke while he chew a slice of his steak. “….hobby?...I don’t really have one…I just do all sorts of stuff as long as it’s fun…what about you?....” she responded by asking him back. “….I love reading and travelling….” The man answered while looking at his food. Min Hee was surprised since she thought Namjoon just like the rest of his other friends who likes to play around with girls. “….I didn’t expect you as a book worm…” she chuckled to her respond. Namjoon smiled. “…how’s the food ?...do you like it?...” “..yeah..this is delicious…do you always come here…I didn’t expect you to bring me to a hotel’s restaurant…” Min Hee said while she still enjoying her grill salmon. “…you can say that..this hotel belongs to Jin’s family…and the chef here is very good…” Min Hee’seyes widened “..wow…you all are very rich…what does your father do?...” Min Hee added. “…my dad owns a law firm and that is the reason I pursue to law school…he wants me to take over once he retired….and on the same token Yoongi wants me to be his appointed personal lawyer in the future…you know what I meant.... he doesn’t trust anyone….”. Their conversation is getting more and more excited between the them, they lost track of time in which it is almost 9.45. The restaurant getting more quieter since most of the customers have left. “…oohh..I didn’t realize it’s almost 10pm….” Min Hee exclaimed as she looked at her wrist watch. “…I think we should make a move too Namjoon ssi…”. Namjoon waved to the waitress for the bill. After paying the bill he stood up and Min Hee did the same. “..let me walk you to your car…” they exited the hotel restaurant and walked to the parking lot. “..thanks again for the dinner Namjoon ssi..I really enjoy it…” “…my pleasure…and I had enjoyed our conversation just now…” Min Hee held out her hands for a handshake. The other male took it and said “…Namjoon…just call me Namjoon…” Min Hee chuckled and said “…very well..it’s Min Hee …for me too…”. “…good night Namjoon and thanks again..”. “…I’ll see you around..Min Hee..”.

 

….six months later….

 

Seo Yeon was busy re arranging some foods in the orphanage dining hall. It’s a small birthday blessing for one of the kids. “..Unnie…you look tired…just take a rest…we can do this…”one of the oldest girls in the orphanage told her. “..I’m fine In Joo just a little more…it’ll be done…” Seo Yeon said. “...are you sure?...” Seo Yeon nodded her head smiling to the younger girl. Just after a few minutes aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter