Nightmare

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seo Yeon woke up the next morning when she feel the light shone through her thin curtain in the room. She realized her body was wrapped by a strong arm and she is facing directly at Min Yoongi’s face. Their face was so close to each other that she could really see details of his face. She noticed he has two small moles on his face. One on the top side of his nose and one on his cheek. It looks so cute. Seo Yeon smiled to herself. Min Yoongi is indeed an handsome man no doubt she fell for him and her heart still beats for him. Then she remembered that she was having a nightmare last night and that was when Yoongi tried to calm her down and end up sleeping on her bed. She slowly moved away from the embrace. Quietly she slipped off the bed because not to wake the man up Seo Yeon quickly went to the bathroom to wash herself.

 

Seo Yeon rubbed her forehead and continue with the cooking. The water has boiled she pour the boiled water into a teapot and add some coffee into it. The kitchen was filled up with smell of coffee and some cooked dish. She placed the food on the table. “..eomma...” Yoon Joon walked into the kitchen with sleepy eyes. “..Yoon Joon ...ah..you’re a wake....go and take shower...then have breakfast together....” the boy made his way to the bathroom just outside his bedroom to take a shower. “...good morning....” Seo Yeon jumped upon hearing the voice behind her. “..You startled me!....” Yoongi walked to the chair and sat down. “..how are you feeling this morning?....” he asked. “..better...I’ve prepared some food...” she responded with burning cheeks. Yoongi chuckled at her action. “.....look... I’m sorry about last night.....” “..it’s just a kiss....” she quickly answered. “..goddamn it!..Seo Yeon...you know better than it was more than just a kiss....” he looked at her then continued “.....nevermind...”. Seo Yeon didn’t answer “..do you want coffee?....” “..coffee..would be good....” the man answered. Yoon Joon walked back to the kitchen and was surprised to see Yoongi. “...Uncle Yoongi....did you sleep here last night?...” Yoongi nodded “...eomma... why didn’t you wake me up....” the little boy sounded upset. “..you were fast asleep when I arrived last night...it’s okay I had a very good sleep last night....” Yoongi answered smirking at Seo Yeon. “..I should get change....Yoon Joon eat your breakfast quick...”. Seo Yeon stayed in the shower and recalled back the last night’s incident.

 

...flashback....

 

It was a passionate kiss which they both needed. The longing for him all these years now has been rewarded and paid back. As for Yoongi he felt the kiss was just right the one that he has been craving for. Only didn’t realize it until the very moment he had her in his arms and his lips grazing against the softness of her lips. They kissed passionately as if their life depended on it. Yoongi pulled away then whispered “...Seo Yeon....this isn’t right....I’m sorry.....”. Seo Yeon pulled away from their embrace “..I’m sorry too....” feeling embarrass she laid back against her mattress. “..I’ll just sleep here...you must be tired too....it must have been painful...your lips....I’m sorry...” Yoongi whispered. Not to argue further Seo Yeon remained in her position and just closed her eyes without saying anything.

 

...end of flashback...

 

“...Let me send Yoon Joon to school you are not that well...don’t tell me you’re going to the university today?....” “..no..I’m not going to the university....but I can still send Yoon Joon to school..” she responded. “..don’t be stubborn...Namjoon already here..and I’m taking him to school....just take a rest ...now..give me your number...” he handed his phone to her. Seo Yeon typed her number and pass the phone back to him then he gave a miss call on her phone “...that’s my number save it too..and don’t put under a silly name....I’ll call you....and don’t leave the house without telling me....” “..what?...” “..you heard me.....c’mon Yoon Joon...we are leaving....”. “..bye eomma!...” then kissed his mother. Seo Yeon watched the two left the house. She returned to the kitchen clearing up the table. Then she went to her bedroom and settle her body in her bed. She fell asleep almost immediately.

 

“’’Yo!...morning!....everything’s fine with you?....” Namjoon greeted his best friend as he got into the car. “....Uncle Joonie!...good morning ....” Yoon Joon smile widely as he saw Namjoon. “....hey..morning Yoon Joonie!.....” the little boy giving a fist bump towards the older. “..hey....stop it!...I’m here..you know....how can you be so close to him...it’s just so unfair!...” Yoongi complained. Namjoon gave out a small laugh. “..I’m his godfather....that is why....” “..and who’s fault is that?....” Yoongi gave a death glare at Namjoon. “...Okay..okay...I’m sorry....now it’s the time to put everything i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter