Taming

Forgotten Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…flash back…

 

“…Seo Yeon…tell me…what does your family do?...” “..I only have my mother…but at the moment she is still in the hospital…” “..oh.dear…does she know about you and Yoongi?...” the elegant woman spoke with annoyance. “..yes..madame ..she does..” Seo Yeon answered nervously. “…eomma’s bakery shop is the only thing that keep us going…” Seo Yeon continued with her head hung low. “…oohh..you have a bakery shop?...” “..y.yes…but it is just a small one…”. “..I guess you must be lucky to get Yoongi’s attention…I wonder how did you do it?...” the arrogant woman said while her gaze shifted to Yoon Joon “…your son…which school does he go to?...” she added. “..Yoongi has just transferred him to a new and better school for him…I told him not too…but he insisted..”. “….of course he would do that….he wants only the best….”. What happen to your mother?...is she really sick?...” the woman continued to ask. “…yes…the doctor is trying their best…Madame…look…I never wanted to burden Yoongi and your family…I’m happy to live my life with Yoon Joon…we may not be people with status but please don’t belittle my mother…to me she is the most I cherish ….you can humiliate me ..I can take all that…but not my mother…” the woman was taken a back with Seo Yeon’s words. “…I can leave Yoongi if that’s what you want….” Mrs Min knew Yoongi is just the type will not hesitate to leave everything but this will effect his father, Mr Min. “…no…I don’t mean you to leave him….I’m sure you can do something to make him proud….” Seo Yeon looked at the older yet beautiful woman infront of her “…Seo Yeon… I trust you can make Yoongi a happy and successful man?....” the girl was shocked with her words. “….I know that Yoongi sees me as a mean woman…but the truth is I’m his mother no matter what I care about him and his future…that’s why I chose the woman he is going to live with for the rest of his life…I guess I was wrong he fell for the wrong girl that beyond my expectation.…” the woman stopped for a good two seconds.”..I ‘m not going to let my son’s life ruined by a mere girl like you...…you have to prove that you are worth fighting for…you must work at the company…and not just enjoying the privilege being married to my son….”. Seo Yeon almost in tears hearing the other woman’s words. “….infront of people you can call me eomma …but when we are alone..you shall address me as ‘madame’…understaood?...” she said with an evil smile yet beautiful. Kwon Ah Young is really a beauty with the smile on her face she is astonishingly beautiful.

 

“…so tell me…how did you manage to put a spell on my son...that he looked at you?....” she asked with annoyance. “….it’s my mistake that I encouraged him that night….he was never interested in me….the thing is that now he just want to take responsibility because of Yoon Joon…madame…you can hate me as much as you want…but please don’t hate Yoon Joon..he is innocent…he doesn’t know anything..”. “….fine!...but if ever Yoongi leave you …you’ll leave with your son and never to return again….”.

 

….end of flashback….

 

Seo Yeon didn’t actually tell Yoongi the truth. What Yoongi and his father saw earlier that they were laughing happily was just an act . Yoongi’s mother knew that both men were walking out of the study earlier and quickly changed the conversation. “…are you sure?...I find it’s hard to believe….” Yoongi said in confused. Seo Yeon stole a glance at him and sadly thought to herself “..you knew your mother too well…she hates me Yoongi…”. “...it’s kind of weird but...if she really did that..I’m glad....”. Yoongi planted a small smile. They arrived at the apartment “...just go upstairs with Yoon Joon...I need to check on the shop first....”. “...hi noona!...you’re back!...” Jaebum quickly greeted her. “...how’s everything?...are you alright JB?...I’m sorry I didn’t help you out lately....” Seo Yeon said. “..don’t worry noona...everything is fine....I ‘ve kept all the money here ...” as he handed her an envelope together with a book which everything is noted down. “..Thank you JB...do we still have enough ingredients?....” she asked “...there were some shortages but the chef already put in all the order...we should be fine noona....” Jaebum told her. “...ohh..thank you JB...you really helped a lot....”. “...anything for you noona....” the boy smiled gorgeously. “...I’ll catch up with you sometimes....I need to go now...” Seo Yeon said and exited the shop.

 

She went upstairs and saw Yoongi was sitting with Yoon Joon in the livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter