LONG TIME NO SEE

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JINNIE)

I braced myself as I turned to the source of the voice, I could feel my heart racing and the pounding in my ears were getting louder. When I finally glance over to the boy, I felt the air was knocked off my lungs for a second. 

    Park Jimin has grown to be even more handsome than I remembered, he held no resemblance of the chubby little boy I grew up with. We used to be almost the same height but now I could tell he has outgrown me. His mop of blonde mullet suited him well and he even has piercings now that added to his attractiveness. Oh and how thankful I was that he no longer wore those hip hop outfits that used to dominate the entire world.

    “Long time no see, Park Jimin.” I was surprised of how calm I sounded, despite the fact that my heart was ready for a cardiac arrest. Many years has gone by but even then my heart still melts at the sight of his brown eyes and endearing smile.

    “Indeed it has.” My smiled softened at the sound of his honey sweet voice. If I was not mistaken, I could hint out a tiny bit of sadness in it but how would I know? It’s been too long to even know how he thinks now.

    Everyone was surprised at our exchange, even Sumi was looking at us curiously on how things would turn out.

    “Hyung, you know Lee Jinnie?” Jungkook peered his head out and asked, Jimin seemingly in a trance finally snapped out of it and looked at the prying maknae.

    “Um… yes, she and I….” He slowed down, I supposed trying to find the right term of our past relationship.

    “We knew each other back in the day.” I interjected too quickly for my liking and I noticed Jimin’s face turned solemn before nodding his head.

    “Wow, what a small world.” Seokjin nodding his head in understanding. Just then their manager stepped in and began introducing them to us, although it was really not needed. Once all the names were listed out, the boys all chorused a greeting but Jimin was still in a daze. I personally was too but I tried my best to not let it get to me.

    “It’s nice to meet you. We’re a big fan of your music,” Namjoon spoke up first as he shook my hand, I took it politely before returning the compliment.

    “It’s nice to meet you all too, I’m a such a big fan. Taehyung-ssi suggested that we can all meet during my stay here.” 

    “How do you know Taehyung?” Heosok spoke this time, who was next to Jimin. I tried my best to avoid Jimin’s piercing gaze as I responded.

    “I’m the artist that will be collaborating with Taehyung-ssi in Bo Gum sunbaenim’s series.” They all nodded in unison, my eyes flickered over to Jimin this time. He gave me a lopsided smile and in return, I smiled softly and swiftly adverted my gaze towards Taehyung. In my surprise, he looked at me thoughtfully and then to Jimin, like he did with Bo Gum and Sumi. 

    “I guess this is another story, I won’t pry into…yet.” He leaned close to my ears for me to hear his words, I was stunned at how fast he was able to pick up with the weird dynamics between me and Jimin. Trying not to give away too much, I just laughed it off. My eyes involuntarily moved to Jimin again and this time, he had a frown on his face but I just shrugged it off.Thankfully my phone started to ring, so I had to excuse myself to pick up the call.

    “Hey mom, dad. Sorry I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter