SECOND CHANCE

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(JINNIE)

 

“Did you eat ramen last night? You’re puffier than a person who just had a peanut allergy reaction. And for goodness sake, did you even sleep? Even your sunglasses can’t hide those damn eye bags .” Sumi, my manager/cousin started to lecture me as we walked into the set of today’s photoshoot. I pursed my lips in guilt as she continued to rant, but I was not even a bit bothered by her nagging today because of the amazing news I received last night from an old friend back in Korea.

 

“Unniieeee…” I tugged on Sumi’s arms and pulled out my best aegyo, I could feel Sumi’s posture relaxing a little bit and I knew my antic was working. Sumi tried her best to display the angriest glare she had but it did not faze me, as I swung her arms softly, I pouted like a cute little puppy.

 

“Mianheyo…” at that instant, Sumi’s face relaxed and sighed. She shook her in defeat, I have once again got off the hook with the infamous Jinnie pout.

 

“Seriously Jinnie, what got you staying up last night to have such dark circles?” 

 

“Well, remember Park Bo Gum sunbaenim?” I said with a little tease, Sumi instantly straightened her back and cleared , she began to fiddle with the make up on my station.

“Yeah?” She acted nonchalant but after years being in the same roof, she was an easy book to read.

“He called last night,” Sumi spun around when I began to speak but quickly regain her posture as I continued, ‘He started shooting his newest Netflix series and he’s looking into some singers to sing the OST…” I trailed off with a smirk, Sumi’s mouth dropped as the realisation dawned to her.

“O.M.G., he wants you to sing his OST?” Sumi flapped her hands like fans on her face, I found myself joining alone by jumping in joy.

“Yes and I get to collaborate with V from BTS!” I added the next information casually and it did not go unnoticed by Sumi. 

“Eh? And you don’t mind?” She stopped on her tracks and looked at me like I was some kind of alien. I don’t blame her because I never collaborate with artists voluntarily because in my few experience collaborating with artists, I realised not eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter