There's nothing to fix.

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINNIE

    “It was nice seeing you again Jinnie, please do come by anytime okay? I’ll make your favourites! And also, let’s go shopping like we used to! Oh….” Jimin’s mom continued to suggest activities for us to bond as we all escorted the Parks to the door. Jimin subtly begged her to give me a break, to which the woman just ignored. I giggled at the scene because it was just like in our teens, having no other female in the house, Eomoni took the liberty to bring me out occasionally with my mom to go shopping. I saw Jimin’s eyes softened at my reaction, this made my cheeks turn a soft shade of pink that I tried to ignore. As we finally reached the front gate, we bid our last goodbyes before opening the door for them to exit. But to my surprise, six familiar pairs of eyes were looking at us in shock.

“EH?” We all said in unison.

“Noona?” Jungkook was the first to speak up, I let out a nervous laugh as everyone started to come back to their senses.

“H-hey guys! Fancy seeing you here…” I didn’t know why I stuttered, but I did and it made the whole situation more suspicious. But no one seemed to notice. Of course, except the one and only. Taehyung. He gave me a weirded out look but didn’t further inspect the situation.

“Oh my! All my sons are here!” Eomoni was a master of distraction, as she once again manage to divert our attention at the best time. All the boys seemed to shift their attention to older woman and began greeting her and her husband.

“Why don’t you guys come in!” Emoni ushered the boys to their house while they were still puzzled to why I was there, so Taehyung turned around to me.

“Wanna join us?” He asked hopefully and after seconds of debated I decided to turn him down.

“I would love to but I just got back and I thought it would be nice to get some rest.” I weakly smiled, the disappointment was shown on Taehyung despite his attempt to hide it. The look made me feel guilty instantly.

“Maybe later? If you guys don’t have plans?” I injected and Taehyung beamed his boxy smile.

“I’ll message you.” He said happily before waving goodbye. Throughout our interaction, Jimin and my parents were watching intensively but when I tried to look at them, their gaze dispersed elsewhere. I didn’t want to read into it so much so I let it go. We all went our separate ways, the boys to Jimin’s house and me back to my own.

 

TAEHYUNG

    As we all entered Park’s residence, we all spread around to help Jimin’s mom. Being the great mom she is to us, she began preparing us snacks while Jin and Yoongi helped out. Being terrible in the kitchen, I was always in charged with washing the dishes so I settled down in the living room with Jimin who was in deep thoughts.

    “Are you…okay?” I wasn’t too sure if he was keen to talking to me again, the past couple of days were awkward to say the least. I understood where he was coming from but I was also frustrated with how he is handling the situation. It was clear as daylight that he still loves her but he seemed to be doing everything to deny that and I’m unable to help because I’m part of the problem. 

    “Tae… I still lo-“

    “Jimin! I need help carrying these up!” Eomoni conveniently interrupted Jimin, I looked at him to see if he’s gonna continue what he was about to say but he just sighed and stood up to help his mom. I mimicked the same sigh as I slumped down on my chair, feeling a bit off all of sudden. He was gonna say he still loves her right? I should be happy that he finally figured it all out. I decided to let her go in the first place but why does my heart still feel so heavy and discontent? 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter