DEVELOPE A SOFT SPOT

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JINNIE)

 

    Articles about me and Taehyung spread like plague across the internet, but it was short-lived after we both released a statement regarding the issue and the reason about the meet-up was for the collaboration. Unfortunately due to an earlier release of the news about our new collaboration, we had to move the release date of the OST to prevent netizens from questioning. 

    So in a course of a few days, we tried to come up with the lyrics for the melody. Thankfully, the higher ups were very pleased with the melody already; however, it seems we were struggling with the lyrics this time. With Taehyung doing double time with our recording and his comeback stage in a week’s time, I knew he was worn out already. He was less cheery and he had a frustrated look on his face most of the time, so I couldn’t help but feel responsible for his stress.

    “Unnie…” I pulled out my best aegyo towards Sumi, she hasn’t fully forgiven me for sneaking out and causing a ruckus but Sumi was not one to hold grudges. She looked at me blankly with an eyebrow raised, I suddenly had second thoughts about asking her for a favour but I ultimately decided against my cowardice and asked her for the particular favour.

    Taehyung was slumped across the work station, he was so close to falling asleep when we heard a knock on the door. Taehyung slowly raised his head in curiosity, the door swung open and revealed the entire BTS members with chicken and beer.

    “Eh?” Taehyung was suddenly energised when Hoseok came to hug him as everyone entered into the room. Subconsciously I started to survey the room for a certain blonde, but after counting heads, I realised he was not here. And suddenly I felt my heart sunk a little bit, I shook my head slightly, trying to comprehend why it mattered anyway. That is not the reason why you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter