BUT YOU'RE MY BROTHER

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG

 

    As I slowed down to stop across her place, I watched her sleep soundly beside me. She had her head resting on my shoulder and her feet tucked softly to her chest, her tears slightly dried up on her cheeks.

    “And we did.”  

    Her words were simply an indication of what happened between Jimin and her but the sound of her voice and the expression she had at that time held more than that, I felt my heart break slowly as she sobbed all the tears that she’s been holding. I didn’t say anything because I knew she didn’t need it then, I just gave my shoulder for her to cry on until she fell asleep but my thoughts were haywire the entire time. It explained why when we were filming American Hustle Life, Jimin was out of it. He would smile and be jolly for the camera but when the focus was not on him, he’d space out in a corner. Sometimes I’d catch him outside sobbing but he’d simply say he missed his family. At the time, all he told me was that he was going through something and he’ll soon get over it. But ever since then, Jimin never quite got back to his old self. His smiles didn’t twinkle as much and despite what others see, he held himself back countless times and It’s all because of his break up with Jinnie that none of us knew of. That tugged on my heartstrings painfully, how did I not know this? I’m his best friend but I wasn’t there to comfort him.

    “Hmmm? We’re already here?” I felt the weight of her head lifted up from my shoulder as she rubbed her eyes, I watched her as she surveyed her surroundings. She was so adorable, I could feel my heart skip a beat.

    “How long was I out?” She continued to talk but I just kept silent with a smirk on my face.

    “I should really stop drinking…” she groaned and pouted like a little child. I couldn’t hold my chuckle and she looked at me weirdly.

    “What’s so funny?” She tilted her head, her hair cascading to the side.

    “Nothing.” I just smiled at her as she continued to pout, I found myself pinching her puffed cheeks and this made her jump a little bit. She mumbled some incoherent words before fumbling on the seatbelt to come off.

    “Why….isn’t…this coming off?” She murmured to herself while struggling to free herself, I chuckled at her poor attempt before coming to her rescue. I slowly leaned over her with my face inching towards her. When she realised how close I was, she looked at me with wide eyes and I felt her stopped breathing. My gaze lingered on her for a little bit before my eyes landed on her pink soft lips, I found myself leaning towards and I heard my heart pouncing on my chest.

 

JIMIN

I stood across the road of Jinnie’s apartment. I hadn’t mean to pass by, after all I was with the boys and Dahyun having dinner. However for some reason, I was here. And I wished I wasn’t because what I witnessed was enough to make my heart shatter. Seeing my best friend with the girl that I love being all cozy was the most painful thing I’ve ever seen and the worst part was, I couldn’t bring myself to go there and stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter